Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did a little lunch time shopping and bought a couple size 0 dresses. It's hard to believe I used to go into that same store struggling to fit into a size 22. Losing over 130 lbs truly changes so many wonderful things.

Surgery date: 12-2012

Starting weight 246

Current weight 109

Age-40

Height 4' 11" & 1/2

HAPPIEST SLEEVER IN THE WORLD

post-168864-0-29454500-1407373982_thumb.jpg

post-168864-0-40380200-1407373988_thumb.jpg

You look great! What's your average calories per day and a typical menu for a day ? Carbs?

You have done a fabulous job. The new you looks fabulous.

You look great! What's your average calories per day and a typical menu for a day ? Carbs?

Well, today I had some Cereal for breakfast (Apple Jacks if I'm being honest) and for lunch I had one piece of Hawaiian pizza. I've not had dinner yet and not sure I will. Might just do a Protein Shake or bar. I lost the majority of my weight the first 6 months and have been between 105-116 in the last 6-7 months. I weigh every day which I know a lot of people are against but it holds me accountable. I do eat what I want, just in small portions. I don't work out. I have 5 kids, a hubby (my 6th kid) and a very demanding career. I think I would have better muscle tone and not be as "skinny" looking had I worked out but I just didn't want to and since the weight was coming off I decided not to over think it. I can't tell you how much it has changed my life. My career is better than ever, I participate with my kids, I love going places with my hubby and traveling and experiencing different things. It just doesn't get any better.

Stephannie I LOVE reading stories like yours, gives me hope! Congrats on your success you look great! Size zero huh? Wow! I'll be happy & shouting for joy WHEN I get to a TEN!!! ;)

Congrats on such a wonderful NSV!!!

post-147109-0-23787300-1407423503_thumb.jpg

post-147109-0-02968000-1394411540_thumb.jpg

Edited by joatsaint

Congratulations and great pics too!

Stephannie I LOVE reading stories like yours, gives me hope! Congrats on your success you look great! Size zero huh? Wow! I'll be happy & shouting for joy WHEN I get to a TEN!!! ;)

TRUST ME!! I understand. I never dreamt there was this tiny body under all of that fluffiness. I always said "I'm big boned" or "I'm solid". Come to find out....I was just fat. Lol hang in there. I look forward to seeing your new found smoking body!!! :)