Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Hospital just called me with my surgery time for 9/16 ... 3:30 pm. Ugh. Said not liquids from midnight before even though it is almost dinner the next day, any suggestions? I'm so excited, just bummed about spending the entire day waiting.. Thirsty and hungry.

I hate when they do that as well. I had a hip surgery it was at 5pm. Just try not to think about it and it's not too bad is my suggestion. Good luck!!

my suggestion or should i say what I would do is sleep the day away and if I can turn up the music and clean what you can, make sure everything is ready for when you go back home.

my suggestion or should i say what I would do is sleep the day away and if I can turn up the music and clean what you can, make sure everything is ready for when you go back home.

thank you , I was so bummed about the time n a bit hungry, I literally couldn't think!! Lol great idea, my house can certainly use it ????

Last night I decided to try putting my nectar Protein in the blender with ice and Water. I liked it much better but it was very frothy. This morning I put 8 oz of water and about 6 ice cubes in the blender and crushed the ice. Then I put the nectar protein in my shaker bottle, poured the ice water in with it and shook it up. Makes it nice and cold! Kind of like a slushy.

6 more days till surgery and I am so excited I so can not wait to start my new life, hopefully I will find a new job too and move then I will have a great new Chapter in my life. I just can't believe that I am so ready for this and that it is coming up so fast.

Hi All - I'm new to the App. My surgery is scheduled for 9/23. I'm in Southern California.

Had my last consult with surgeon this morning....looks like we're go for launch on Tues!

Yay!! We will have a new Special Birthday-9/16????

@@NavyMom2006 Congradulations

@@NavyMom2006 Congradulations

thank you!

Hi!!! My surgery is Wednesday the 17th!!! I'm terrified but so excited!!!! I've been doing a modified liquid diet since July to lose 20 lbs and I have to do a one day all liquid diet the day before surgery!!! I check in at 9:30 and surgery will be at 10:45 am!!!! Hope to talk to you soon and ask how your procedure went!!!!

Hi Rachel, my name's Janis (not Lucrezia, lol) Well, I'm supposed to be doing an all liquid diet, but have really been struggling...made it about 85%. I've managed to lose 25 lbs in the past few months, though and I'm doing just liquid this weekend. I'm excited and a little nervous, too. We're going to do great!!

Well I am post op day 3!!! So far so good. Not much pain. Getting my fluids in. I was able to drive home yesterday from South Carolina to Virginia. Spent 2days in hospital. Good luck to all the September Sleeves!!!! You can do it!!!

Well I am post op day 3!!! So far so good. Not much pain. Getting my fluids in. I was able to drive home yesterday from South Carolina to Virginia. Spent 2days in hospital. Good luck to all the September Sleeves!!!! You can do it!!!

congrats!!! Great news ????