Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think your body will slow weight loss and stop when it needs to. You are pretty young and so getting back to your pre children weight would not be too thin. So I don't think you should worry over much.

Add some healthy higher calories Snacks. My goto is a handful of almonds, dark chocolate m&ms and almond m&ms. It is fat and tiny bit of sweetness and also fills me up. I would not recommend in Weight loss phase but in maintenance it really hits the spot. I also have a banana or other fruit a couple times a week when I never did I in weight loss phase plus 2-3 Alice's of bread a week.

Just make sure to track so that a little extra doesn't add up to more and then you get hooked on carbs or sugar which is what causes weight gain. Remember Protein then fat then carbs - and very rarely sugar.

I was looking for a way to out my feelings about my weight loss journey after VSG. Today I have decided to write about how people treat you before and after weight loss. The difficulties going out to eat, because you cant buy a smaller portion or you cant order from kids menu eating in.

1. how do people treat you?

In the past i felt invisible and i felt a shame. I have the same personality i am the same me although i feel like people are nicer to me. I feel some kinda way about that. I truly now notice how surface people are in todays society. It is so sad.

2.Restaurants do not cater to weight loss patients at all. The portions given are to big.

doggie bag! my kids love when we go to a restaurant because I bring home half. either they eat it or I have for next day

I just want to say I am so inspired! I too am 5'5 and my weight loss goal is 135. I am one month out and down 25lbs or so. You are at a perfectly healthy weight for your height and you look great! Congratulations!

You look beautiful. And you seem to be a good weight for your height right now. I'm the same height and my surgeon said that a good weight for someone 5'5" is right around 135! Talk to your nutritionist if you are concerned about your weight loss and need suggestions on maintenance.

Congrats on the weight loss!

<p>I was looking for a way to out my feelings about my weight loss journey after VSG. Today I have decided to write about how people treat you before and after weight loss. The difficulties going out to eat, because you cant buy a smaller portion or you cant order from kids menu eating in. </p> <p> </p> <p>1. how do people treat you? </p> <p>In the past i felt invisible and i felt a shame. I have the same personality i am the same me although i feel like people are nicer to me. I feel some kinda way about that. I truly now notice how surface people are in todays society. It is so sad. </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p>2.Restaurants do not cater to weight loss patients at all. The portions given are to big.</p> <p> </p>

This is 100% accurate your are treated better and I hate eating at restaurants

Edited by slimmindown

That's great. And it's really refreshing to here your wonderful journey with loosing the weight . I just had the sleeve surgery on June 11th and I've lost 20 lbs so far . Right now I'm on the fourth week and I've stopped loosing. I'm a little discouraged and I hope that I will start to loose more weight. I'm pretty much stick on what to do next. I'm following the diet plan that my surgeon authorized . Will I loose more weight soon? Please help with any advise. I sure need it.