Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Week 5: May 27-31st Sleevers

Thank you

Is anyone else having problems with dry flaky skin? I had it around my incisions at week 2 and figured it was probably something normal with surgery but now my upper arms have it, even with dry brushing. Am I the only one? Thx!

@@devint I've been moisturizing so much that I haven't experienced much in the way of dry skin. How much healthy fats are you eating though? I know we're supposed to be low carb and that's all well and good, but we shouldn't be skimping too much on healthy for a variety of reasons, one of which being that good fats are good for skin.

MONDAY WEIGH IN

Hw 309

Sw 288 est

Cw 254.2

So pleased my 257 stall finally lifted. Over the weekend I went out to eat twice, once at panera and once at Mexican and found easy Protein to eat and have a fridge full of leftovers.

I'm questioning if taking my Vitamins first thing is really the best plan for tiny tummy. Do you take them at a different time because of bleh slight nausea?

Thanks for the advice on the healthy fats!! I checked my mfp log and I was def low fatting it without realizing.

Is anyone doing Zumba or aerobics classes yet? My surg said wait to at least 6 weeks for anything with ab muscles but wonder if you're doing it how it's tolerated. Thanks!

My husband noted my dry skin yesterday on my arms and legs. But I have not been applying lotion either. Gotta get the lotion bottle out. I did have dry flaky skin around my abdominal incisions a week or so ago but it has went away on its own.

I restarted Body combat classes at the gym last week (4 weeks postop) but I have been skipping out of class when they get on the floor and sometimes do abdominal work. I will stay and try the last minutes of class soon. I am trying to build up my exercise stamina as it plummeted from not going to classes in such a long time in combination with the surgical and food changes.

So, here are my current stats:

HW: 265

SW: 252

CW: 233

Still a relatively slow loser, I guess, but with the PCOS I suppose that's to be expected. And I joined a fitness club today, so hopefully that'll get things moving!

HW 334

SW 318

CW 298

HW 307

SW 296

Now 266.6

SW 344

Today 298

Exactly 4 weeks post op

Sw- 109

Cw- 96.9

Kg

Excited for July

Have started exercising ... Feel ok defo can't take a multi Vitamin on an empty stomach

HW: 355

SW: 350

CW: 313

Started back at orange theory fitness this weekend, ate out twice(just ordered plain fish and steamed veggies; took the rest home), and continuing good weight loss. I take all my Vitamins after dinner so I have a semi full stomach, and I've never had a problem. I'm still not hitting my calorie or Water goal, but I'm trying really hard! I'm tracking everything through MyFitnessPal and I like the ease of use.

Lots of good progress for everyone! Happy Monday!

Excited today because I hit the 20 pounds lost since surgery mark! I don't know why 20 is so much better than 19, but it's a nice round number and made me happy. 20 pounds in 32 days is .625 pounds per day, which seems reasonable, and it includes a 6 day stall!

I've lost 40 pounds total, including pre-surgery diet, and I'm definitely down a couple of sizes.

Here are my stats:

HW: 270

SW: 250

CW: 230

Pre op weight 189

Op day weight 5/31 183

Current weight 163

A week from today I start solids! So excited, I miss chewing food ! But I am scared as well. Afraid of food intolerances, weight gain, and if eating solid Protein will be enough to meet my Protein requirements daily- and if not what are easy ways to make that up

SW 250

CW 222

Ok everyone, I haven't been on in a while. I have been on a stall the past week an half:(

But finally went down again today;) getting all Water in, about 60% of Protein in but I'm trying. Working out doing lots if cardio but I'm thinking I'm gonna need a trainer because my arm are really flabby now! I'm a little amazed on how flabby with a 30 lb loss! Shocking...

Sleeved 5/28

SW 290

CW 263

Also for a NSV:

I normally would wear a 20/22 but went to mall an could fit in a 14/16!!

I couldn't believe it;)

All I can say is just because scale is not moving, were still losing in inches