Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in November

Lucky! I'm full liquids until next Tuesday. Then soft for 2 weeks. I'd kinda kill for a string cheese or some refried Beans right about now. Lol

I was sleeved Nov 10... On Clear Liquids and the drain came out today.. (Thankfully!!)

Looking forward to all liquids and soft solids soon!!

The drain was the worst part!!!! I'm just starting week 3. Not that different from 2. It's going good though and is totally doable. Wishing u luck :-)

I'm really struggling :-( 21 days out and I feel terrible. Extremely tired. No energy. Throwing up. Drinking a lot but not feeling hydrated. I'm dizzy and have missed 3 days of work. What do I do?

I'm really struggling :-( 21 days out and I feel terrible. Extremely tired. No energy. Throwing up. Drinking a lot but not feeling hydrated. I'm dizzy and have missed 3 days of work. What do I do?

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I know you are only a few days ahead of me but I haven't had these issues. The worst I've had is mild reflux. What are you eating? How often are you throwing up? Are you throwing up with everything you eat or only certain foods?

I had my surgery nov 10th. I've lost twenty pounds . I started to go back to work but got dehydrated. Had to spend a night in the hospital. I feel pretty great so far. But they fixed a small hernia I had. And I have like the worst heartburn now.

I had the sleeve on Nov 13 and I woke up with horrible nurses that didn't care. I love my surgeon Dr. Otah because I went for my one week visit and told her how depressed I've been and she listened, apoligized for the care from the nurses in icu (4 days), and prayed with me. After I left her office it was the first time I felt no regrets about my life changing decision. I lost 14lbs in 7days. I have been trying to take in more liquids but it's hard. Get so full so fast. The gas and spasms are hell but it has gotten better. Tuesday I go see my pcp for my B12 shot and I will see my surgeon again week after thanksgiving

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I know you are only a few days ahead of me but I haven't had these issues. The worst I've had is mild reflux. What are you eating? How often are you throwing up? Are you throwing up with everything you eat or only certain foods?

I tried going back to work but felt like passing out. I don't have reflux that I'm aware of but have been taking medication for it prescribed by my doctor. I've been having eggs, oatmeal, Protein Shakes and some purée. I think it's a mixture of stress from missing work and not eating as often as I should be. I saw the ER doctor last night and he thinks it's anxiety. I don't know what to think. I'm down 35 pounds since the 2nd but it's been a tough road.

I tried going back to work but felt like passing out. I don't have reflux that I'm aware of but have been taking medication for it prescribed by my doctor. I've been having eggs, oatmeal, Protein Shakes and some purée. I think it's a mixture of stress from missing work and not eating as often as I should be. I saw the ER doctor last night and he thinks it's anxiety. I don't know what to think. I'm down 35 pounds since the 2nd but it's been a tough road.

I went back Monday last week as well and unfortunately I caught a cold. Well I have a standup desk and I could not do it. I ended up sitting a lot and leaving early every day. There were a few lunch breaks I laid in my car and slept I was so exhausted. I'm feeling better now that my cold is gone so maybe next week will be easier! I hope you get to feeling better soon. It's supposed to get a little better every day.