Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CA - ONTARIO, CHINO (Discontinued)

Going to try to make it to the group this Saturday!

Hi suekistar~

Hope to see you there!

BARIATRIC PAL COMMUNITY SUPPORT GROUP

First Saturday of Every Month, 9:30-11:00 AM

***NEXT SUPPORT GROUP IS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 9:30-11:00 AM***

Hi BariatricPal Pals!

We're celebrating our Super September Group!!!

I am DELIGHTED that we were almost 30 STRONG. As you know, our Agenda had been planned based on 15 RSVPs, so of course that meant several of you did not have an opportunity to share what may have been very important for YOU. We have a great new plan for October's Group to better accommodate our exciting growth, so that everyone who wants to speak can do so. Please bear with us--thank you!

October's Mini-Topic of the Month will be:

Self-Care Tips & Tricks: Taming That S-T-R-E-S-S Monster!

You can help A LOT to keep our support group productive and powerful by

PLEASE RSVPing if you are coming, NO LATER THAN THURSDAY night, OCTOBER 2 TO:

this thread

-OR-

ontchinochapter@aol.com

Thank you!

See you on the 4th!

Sherry

BariatricPal Support Group Leader

BARIATRIC PAL

Ontario/Chino Community Support Group

First Saturday of Every Month, 9:30-11:00 AM

ontchinochapter@aol.com

http://www.bariatricpal.com/forum/1097-usa-bariatricpal-local-chapters/

MEETING LOCATION:

KAISER PERMANENTE

ONTARIO/VINEYARD MEDICAL CENTER (Building A, 3rd Floor),

2295 S. Vineyard Ave., Ontario 91761

DIRECTIONS:

From the 60 Fwy, take the Vineyard Ave exit. The Medical Center is on Vineyard Ave, just north of the 60 Fwy (NE corner Vineyard Exit & 60 Fwy). When you enter the short driveway from Vineyard Ave, you'll see a tall building just to your left. That is Building A. There will be ample parking in the lot in front of the building. Enter the building's double doors and you will see a large receptionist area. The elevators are just to your right of the receptionist area. (DO NOT CHECK IN at the reception desk; proceed directly to 3rd floor.)

I am RSVP for Saturday 10/4/14. Thank You

I'm really trying to make it this Saturday .

Hi washda and Debbie3sons!

Thanks for your RSVPs... see you Saturday.

Sherry

I am not going to make it again, someday I will My Mother is not feeling well & I have to keep a close eye on her & one of my son's got sick , I REALLY wanted to go , I even think I speak with some of you on here , it will be good to meet all of you , I just can't because of the situation , well Sometime , but I wish nothing but the best to all of you and keep going on the Journey.

I am not going to make it again, someday I will My Mother is not feeling well & I have to keep a close eye on her & one of my son's got sick , I REALLY wanted to go , I even think I speak with some of you on here , it will be good to meet all of you , I just can't because of the situation , well Sometime , but I wish nothing but the best to all of you and keep going on the Journey.

Thanks much for letting me know. Deep breaths, right? We're here every month--same time, same place. Come join us when you can. Keep taking good care of YOU.

Sherry

I RSVP also but will be unable to make it. Family obligation that I mixed up the dates on. Have fun.

I RSVP also but will be unable to make it. Family obligation that I mixed up the dates on. Have fun.

Hi washda,

Appreciate your letting me know. Hope you can save the dates for Nov & Dec--we all need that little extra self-care time JUST FOR US during these upcoming busy months. Saturday Nov 1 and Dec 6. Take care.

Sherry

OMG i had know idea this group started meetings. Are we sent emails from this website or do i just need to check this forum for updates?

You just need to subscribe to it & you can also check the side or maybe when the person who started the chapter meetings will send you a email ,but if you look above at the other posts then you will see when the next meetings are.

Edited by Debbie3sons

OMG i had know idea this group started meetings. Are we sent emails from this website or do i just need to check this forum for updates?

Hi CassandraChanel,

See Post #45 on this thread for announcement of our last group (October's). We meet the first Saturday of each month from 9:30-11:00 AM at Kaiser Permanente Ontario Vineyard Ave (just north 60 Fwy). Watch this thread for group meeting announcements, usually about 10 days before next group. Once you attend our group, you are put on an email list. Please feel free to private message me here, or send email to me at ontchinochapter@aol.com if you have questions. Next group is Saturday Nov 1. RSVP to ontchinochapter@aol.com if you would like to attend. Would love to meet you! Thanks Debbie3sons--hope you can make it too!

Sherry

BariatricPal Ont/Chino Local Chapter Leader

Just wanted to give an update. Surgery went well, approx. 2 hours. I had to wait a long time in recovery until my room was ready. The pain is not bad at all. The dry mouth is pretty bad. Luckily I followed suggestions and brought dry mouth rinse. Hopefully I will be able to drive by the time of our next meeting.