Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@Bridgette Faiello wow I am truly so very sorry this happened to you! I mean, of course you have fat in your belly, you are having weight loss surgery for a reason. This makes no sense at all. Have you considered contacting your insurance and possibly filing malpractice or perhaps seeking legal assistance?

ETA: Awesome you are going to see Dr. Now! This sounds like it all turned out for the best. :)

Edited by LilmissDiva Irene

Wow! Sorry that happened to you. I used True Results and Dr Hollis was my surgeon. I didn't experience any of the issues you had, sounds like someone dropped the ball on your testing and paperwork. I was sleeved April 24th. I didn't have any problems with Dr Hollis arriving on time, he was actually waiting on me to arrive as they took me to in the back to get prepped. Anyways, good luck!

I am going to see dr. Now however I move in a three weeks.

Idk how its gonna go.

Thank you guys!

i've never heard of such a thing. A good part of the risk in the operation is from cutting you open and the anesthesia. I can't believe any surgeon would open you up and then not try and complete it. The insurance won't pay him for opening and then just looking.

That is just terrible, I would be demanding my money back and threatening to go to press on him. I know it's a cliche but everything happens for a reason, this time you can get a surgeon who has you as a top priority in his mind, thank god he didn't do a bypass on you. Good luck, I know it will go well for you

I'm so sorry for all you have been through, Bridgette! So happy you were able to connect with Dr. Now, though! Excited for you! This is such a long process, and I'm sorry its even longer for you, so frustrating! Good luck on this new phase of your journey! Please keep us posted!

Dr Hollis' office is a complete f***ing nightmare to deal with thanks to his twit nurse Beth. She couldn't organize her way out of a paper bag if her life depended on it, so I have no doubt she played a part in his being late. Not to mention she likely didn't have your approval paperwork completed, so I'll bet there were other reasons he did not continue with the surgery.

I would highly recommend that ANYONE fight the urge of "just getting it done" in a hurry idea and find a reputable office worthy of patients. While I believe that Dr. Hollis himself is a great surgeon, he is hendered, and I think blackmailed somehow by his nurse, Beth.