Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just one and a half days of zero solid food, and look how tight my band gets. Live and learn!

LOL I WENT TO WORK , again transferred to another store but I haven't seen a certain person since June , but I have been there for 2 weeks now & this person asked how much weight I had lost & I proudly told her 120 lbs & proceeded to tell her I have 30 more to go , she then says you don't need to lose anymore , it kind of felt good but then again I thought to myself it is my body & it is not her goal or body , I am the one who is doing this for me not anyone else so , I will just keep doing what I want & get to MY goal , I mean she is not real skinny or thin by any means but she has seen me REAL heavy & big & that I to use a cane just to walk so I didn't get it when she said that to me but I really don't care , because it is my health & life not hers.

Go Debbie! So right about owning our own bodies. And taking care of the ones we've got.

Just Watch, glad you've got that in the rear view mirror. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. You've had a lot going on the last couple of few weeks!

I have a cold and nasty cough -- band tight. I'm noticing my old instinct of wanting food when sick. I'm not hungry but apparently I am wired for Feed a cold, Feed a fever. Yesterday I had some mango sorbet and that was nice. Still, that gnawing in the brain -- an impulse for reward and comfort.

Ugh. I was up every hour last night and have a rotten headache today. So tempted to have a cup of caffeinated coffee to knock it out, but I've been caffeine free for about a month. Tylenol ain't doing it. Maybe one cup.

I only had a couple of sips of caffeinated coffee Saturday. Decided not to risk caffeine withdrawal again. I spent the day in bed sleeping. Ate almost nothing. Today I'm feeling better and the headache is gone. Out for brunch with my best friend for her birthday and then a lazy afternoon of watching old movies.

I only had a couple of sips of caffeinated coffee Saturday. Decided not to risk caffeine withdrawal again. I spent the day in bed sleeping. Ate almost nothing. Today I'm feeling better and the headache is gone. Out for brunch with my best friend for her birthday and then a lazy afternoon of watching old movies.

Glad you're feeling better. It's raining cats and dogs here in the city but at least it's significantly warmer today. Am also going for a late brunch with friends and looking forward to it. I went out for Russian food last night and because I can't eat much, what I do eat is orgasmic in nature if the food is warranted. Last night it was warranted..lol. Gravlax, sour cream, and potato pancake. OMG! ..and more OMG was that I had one serving...not four.

Guess what my friends...I'm wearing slacks and a blouse here at work. But....the blouse is tucked into the slacks. I already asked a colleague I trust if it looked OK and she said I looked absolutely fine. For someone like me...who still thinks she's fat, and knows she has a flabby belly, wearing anything tucked in is scary. I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror for probably two minutes just makng absolutely sure I didn't look dumpy. Ugh...I wish I could see what everyone else does... I know what I look like logically, I'm just not caught up emotionally.

Thrilled to have a date to get rid of the layer of pure fat that is in my way! Bicycling. Sitting. Lump o coal in my lap. For gods sake it is like having an extra cat in my lap. I have 2. Quite enoughpost-121934-14217738936871_thumb.jpg.

@@Julie norton Just love that photo!!!

@@gowalking I'm sure you are looking spiffy as always!!! I'm gonna need a few inches added to my torso to be able to tuck things in and not look like my back swallowed my ass!!

@ lisacaron rotflol.

@@gowalking I'm sure you are looking spiffy as always!!! I'm gonna need a few inches added to my torso to be able to tuck things in and not look like my back swallowed my ass!!

So glad I wasn't sipping my coffee when I read that. I cracked up...and had to cover my mouth as I'm in the office and people will wonder what I'm doing....

Guess what my friends...I'm wearing slacks and a blouse here at work. But....the blouse is tucked into the slacks. I already asked a colleague I trust if it looked OK and she said I looked absolutely fine. For someone like me...who still thinks she's fat, and knows she has a flabby belly, wearing anything tucked in is scary. I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror for probably two minutes just makng absolutely sure I didn't look dumpy. Ugh...I wish I could see what everyone else does... I know what I look like logically, I'm just not caught up emotionally.

OK, here are pictures. Let me know what you think...really.

post-142630-0-80285100-1421803680_thumb.jpg post-142630-0-81013300-1421803716_thumb.jpg

Omg Liz, you look fantastic! I can't wait to tuck in a blouse again.

Fantastic , WOW , you look Amazing , I wish I looked that amazing but I have a ways to go & where's your belly LOL you look fabulous darling.

OMG! Liz. You look amazing. I only had my phone yesterday and can't see pictures on it. I would never be embarrassed to tuck it if I looked as great as you. I tuck in tanks and wear something over it and thought at 19? I looked decent but you look beyond great.

Everyone enjoy your Happy Hump Day. Stay warm everyone.

I have PT today for a bad shoulder and Friday is MRI day and I don't do well with them. I have some kind of meds to calm me down. I am very claustrophobic.

Arlene