Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please help!Anyone having problems blacking out or fainting problems?

I have got alot of blood work done since this has happened and everything comes back good.. But for some reason I dont feel good since this happened to me I havent felted right. I was wondering has this happened to anyone else? I am 14 months out! Very worried! Thanks to anyone for there help

There are many posts here about this over and over. Make sure you have your blood pressure checked. My husband passed out in the shower due to low blood pressure, and he continues to have episodes a lot. It can also be dehydration. Make sure you seek medical advice if you are concerned and it causes problems. Good luck!

Yes I have benn lightheaded and check bp cause mine gets low. Try to stay hydrated. I know it hard for me but I keep trying.

I passed out just a few weeks after surgery in the shower and then after then never again. I am about 13 months out and still have problems with being light headed. If I stand up to fast and take off walking I will almost black out and get light headed. My blood pressure has been super low. The doctor did not seem concerned. He said that the body can be so used to carrying so much weight that when you loose the heart does not realize it has to keep working as hard. He said you could have the low HR of a marathon runner. It is scary when it happens!

Yes both my heart rate and blood pressure having been very low.Which my blood pressure has ran low in the past but never like it has been.. While i was in the the hospital they gave me two bags of fluids and useally you would think I would feel better i didnt. I have been having headaches alot lately that leads to the back of my neck. I think oh it just a Migraine no big deal or sinus pressure but this headache lasted 5 days then this happened i never thought to much of my head hurting I firgure oh it will just go away in time.But this episode was so sudden out of no where. I just fell the doc are missing something... Still waiting on more test i feel what if this happens again and i am not so lucky. :-( Thank you for all the replies!