Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery is Thursday and I'm getting overwhelmed!! Sooo many options for Vitamins. Recognizing everyone's tastes are different, I'm hoping to gauge what most people tolerate well that's affordable so I can go buy/order online for my arrival home. Thanks!!!

My surgery is Thursday and I'm getting overwhelmed!! Sooo many options for Vitamins. Recognizing everyone's tastes are different, I'm hoping to gauge what most people tolerate well that's affordable so I can go buy/order online for my arrival home. Thanks!!!

i got all my Vitamins in liquid form. a mutlivitamin with Iron, B12, Biotin ( for my hair), super b complex , Vitamin d3 and Calcium.

I did liquid vitamins for the first four weeks after surgery: multivitamin, Calcium, and Iron -- plus sublingual B12. For the liquids I used Wellesse brand (available via Amazon and other places) and took a double dose.

After four weeks I switched to Trader Joe's High Potency chewable multi's, Citracal Petites (although I think I am going to change to Celebrate Chewables), generic Vitamin D, and Jarrow's Vitamin K2. I still do the liquid iron since that's what I seem to tolerate best. My labs have always been great.

I was the exact same way!! What I ended up settling on was the Centrum chewables (since it's the only one I could find that had all the Vitamins and Iron together), and the Solaray B-Complex chewables. Also for the Calcium, I use the Bariatric Advantage chewable Calcium Squares. As per my research, my nutritionist, and my surgeon, this combinations covers everything.

Wish you the best!!!

Many thanks to you all. I was advised to stay clear of liquid vitamins until 6 plus wks for fear of me not getting it all down in addition to my protein...but it is my preference. I will go with chewables for now and see how I respond post surgery.

I have been using chewable and gummies and it's been fine. It's like my "candy" throughout the day. :)

I have tried a number of calcium chews. They made me sick as a dog. I wish thier was a liquid Calcium.< /p>

I have tried a number of calcium chews. They made me sick as a dog. I wish thier was a liquid Calcium.< /p>

My nurse told me calcium citrate is easier on the tummy versus calcium carbonate. Maybe look into this??

Many thanks to you all. I was advised to stay clear of liquid vitamins until 6 plus wks for fear of me not getting it all down in addition to my protein...but it is my preference. I will go with chewables for now and see how I respond post surgery.

really..thats strange. my nut and dr both recommended it because i could add them in my protein..so its like two birds with one stone. plus liquid Vitamins aren't filling. but everyone is different. good luck

i take liquid calcium. i got it at whole foods

I did liquid Vitamins for the first four weeks after surgery: Multivitamin, Calcium, and Iron -- plus sublingual B12. For the liquids I used Wellesse brand (available via Amazon and other places) and took a double dose.

After four weeks I switched to Trader Joe's High Potency chewable multi's, Citracal Petites (although I think I am going to change to Celebrate Chewables), generic Vitamin D, and Jarrow's Vitamin K2. I still do the liquid Iron since that's what I seem to tolerate best. My labs have always been great.

Is there a liquid vitamin that I can use that is a Multivitamin? That has everything that I need to take?

Beautiful my friend. I just ordered some. If it doesn't kill me I will love you forever.