Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Hey guys.

So... Today I went to Worlds of Fun with a friend. Last time I went was a few years ago, when Iw as about 350 pounds. I barely fit on any rides, ost of them I didn't even dare to try after I tried one and had to embarrassingly walk away in front of everyone. Ugh. ANYWAY. so yeah. I fit on all sorts of rides! I was so excited! But now, between the sun and the heat and the lack of proper hyration I'm EXHAUSTED! Oh, and I completely enjoyed about 1/3 of a massively large funnel cake. Lol.

OK, I'm going to take some tylenol, drink a gallon of Water, and go to bed!!

Good NSV for you Suzzzie!!!! Have you posted your one year pix yet? Heard anything from stef? I sent her a PM...and hope to hear from her soon.

Suzzie--GREAT NSV...I know you were excited!!!

have you posted 1 year pix yet? Did I miss them?

Have you heard from Stef? I sent her a PM, but haven't received a response.

WTG suzzziee!!!!! How fun is that?!?!!

I bought tickets to Six Flaggs last year and I couldn't fit on some of the rides. They were soooooo tight trying to squeeze in, and then I would be sitting next to my so so I'm worried about it not being tight enough for him since my big ole bootie is in there. UGH!!

Such a different story this year!!!! Now I wish I could get some of them a little tighter (I'm sliding around too much!!!)

Where did the Junies go? It's been reallly quiet around here! I know it's Summer and play time, and trip time, so on and so on. I haven't been on here in almost 3 days myself.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE and PRAY that Stef is ok!!!!!

Gen

yesterday was my 1 year bandiversary :Angel_anim:

I didn't hit my goal but I'm close and I am completely ok with that!!

I will get pics taken in the next day or so. Life seems to have gotten crazy right now - work is doing layoffs, kids are in different directions and hard to keep up with, and it's time to kick off another busy season at work!!!!

Anyway - it's been quiet around here so I assume everyone is out enjoying the sunshine and our new smaller bodies!!! WOOHOOOO!!!

HUGS to all :smile2:

Gen

Congrats Wombat. Happy Band. I know you look hot already. It's so great to hear the things people can now do that they couldn't/didn't dare do before.

I too am worried about Stef and I assume the real world is getting in the way of her internet stuff. Still Stef, if you read this post an 'I'm OK' or send someone a text.

Stef is checking her myspace, and posting on her kid's pages, so I'm sure she's okay. Summer activities have taken over in her household, like mine.

My body isn't *all* that much smaller, but I sure am enjoying this summer more that ones before. Hiking is soooooo much easier!

o2b--it's so funny that you would mention hiking. Some friends of mine mentioned some trails not too far from here. I'm considering trying them a couple of times. (I'm off work for a month YEA!!!)

congrats--Wombat---one year down---a lifetime to go!! Can't wait to see the pix

Good to hear from you insub!!!

I had a good weekend--went to New Orleans for a wedding--ate too much--now home to clean my house!!! YUK!!!!

Hi everybody just to let you know that I am no longer obese. A am now at the top end of overweight. I think that is brilliant, I am so pleased.

Calling some of you out!!!!

You were regular posters--but now youre gone, gone, gone...we can't let our little "family thread" die out!!!

Suzzzie, wombat, missy, o2b, lucy, stef, and the many other June bandsters--WHERE ARE YOU?????????/

Just check in at least once a week....I miss talking to you!!!

My weight loss is slowing down--but then again I haven't been exercising---very hetic schedule.

I wish I could be one of those bandsters who loses enormous amounts of weight and never exercises!!!! Oh I wish....look to hear from you soon!!!