Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm also back to 69kgs. 68, 69, 67.5, 69... Not going up to 70kgs though so that's something.

It was a lot easier to lose the weight when I was heavier, like they say it's harder when you have less weight to lose. Not that I am giving 100% at the moment.

I probably need a fill, haven't seen my surgeon in months..... Just gonna have to suck it up and do it. He'll be happy with my loss anyway. I'll book it in for next week :)

I have no idea how this has happened.

Weighed in today at 66.5kgs!? Been drinking heaps of Water so maybe that helped me out haha.

The end of this month will be my one year bandiversary! Not a bad effort :)

@@nerms wow what a lovely surprise you gotta be happy with that!!! I wish I could get a surprise like that!! Lol

I am on istagenix this week it's working well it's got me moving again 69.9kgs!! Hoping to hit 65kgs in 2 weeks if I stay on this!!

We are getting there nerms 60 is just around the corner now but your right it's gonna be the hardest and slowest to lose!!

I'm getting a free 3 month gym membership soon lucky me :) can't wait to hit the gym, I definitely need it!

Oh a free membership that is unreal!! Yeah use it as much as you can!! Won't be long till 60 for you Hun x

Edited by Bellarose100

How is everyone going???

How are you nerms??

I got down to 65.8 but it lasted a day now I am back up to 66kg can't seem to lose this last 6kgs but I have to admit I am eating bag and not working out as much so I expected this lol Was hoping this would hit at 60kgs instead oh well

I can't complain still feel amazing and am in my clothes again yay!!

That's awesome Bellarose! I will be 3 months post gastric bypass on Sunday and today I officially hit 20kg lost! 24kg to goal weight, it's getting closer and finally starting to feel achievable.

Thanks Amy I do feel amazing!!

Wow you must feel so good!! It won't be long till you reach our goal it's Coming off so quickly!

I am stuck will have to kick start it this 5 to 6kg has to be gone for summer ????

Yeah I'm still stuck! 64-65-66.. Up and down.

I have an event in 7 weeks so hopefully that motivates me to eat better... Winter really isn't helping my crappy choices.

@@nerms that still excellent you must feel so much better! It's so much harder to lose now as we are looked append as skinny now, people think I am crazy when I say I have 5kgs to go still, so it makes me go ok I will have that pizza or go out to lunch have that glass of vodka so it's slowing it all down for me!! 7 weeks you can do it Hun if you set your mind to it your super close!!

I hit 64.7kgs Friday that felt amazing going for the 63kg one kg at a time is all I think about and slowly getting there!! I have a check up in October I want to be 60kgs for that I wonder what my doctor is gonna say as I have lost 31.5kgs I think it's more than he was expecting from what he was saying at the start

I have been getting a bit of dumping lately as well something I'm eating my body doesn't like can't put my finger on it thought it was bread but had a half slice of pizza last night and that was ok so not sure!

Had bloods done last week find out on weds how they are and have to say my hair has stopped fulling out but it's limp and thin!! ????????.

Hope everyone is well ????????

Yeah I had a huge argument yesterday with family haha they think I shouldn't lose anymore and it just baffles me... I only want 5 more kilos to go too!

I just checked my BMI and I'm in the healthy range haha wow! At the end of the healthy range but still in it!

My gym membership fell through.. Really wanna get into the gym just so expensive.. I definitely need to tone up quite a bit.. Maybe it isn't so much weight but more tightening up a little I dunno! Hate my arms and legs!

ALSO been one year since banding, no weight gain :) very happy, that in itself is a success as well as the 40kgs I've lost :)

I'd like to get into a size 10 :) my family make me feel like I'm severely underweight or something and that I see myself as obese... I feel like I'm realistic, I know that I'm average weight, a little chubby at the moment.. I just want a little extra off haha they drive me crazy. And they're all smaller than me!!! Maybe they think we'll be too hot? ;)

Edited by nerms

Yeah I had a huge argument yesterday with family haha they think I shouldn't lose anymore and it just baffles me... I only want 5 more kilos to go too!

I just checked my BMI and I'm in the healthy range haha wow! At the end of the healthy range but still in it!

My gym membership fell through.. Really wanna get into the gym just so expensive.. I definitely need to tone up quite a bit.. Maybe it isn't so much weight but more tightening up a little I dunno! Hate my arms and legs!

ALSO been one year since banding, no weight gain :) very happy, that in itself is a success as well as the 40kgs I've lost :)

I'd like to get into a size 10 :) my family make me feel like I'm severely underweight or something and that I see myself as obese... I feel like I'm realistic, I know that I'm average weight, a little chubby at the moment.. I just want a little extra off haha they drive me crazy. And they're all smaller than me!!! Maybe they think we'll be too hot? ;)[/quote

I think the family members remember us as huge so I think our weigh loss to them we seem tiny now even tho we are average weight and the friends or work mates well I put that down to being green they worry you might get skinnier than them! And yes to hot!!! Lol I have had lots of comments about I should stop now but I still have fat bits!! 5kgs is not to much to ask for lol !!

40kgs is unreal hun you should be so proud! I hear ya about hitting the gym I need to start doing weights so bad trying to hold off till I hit 60kgs

We are getting close now Hun! I still can't believe it when I look in the mirror it's just amazing!!!

Hi everyone, I'm also in Melbourne, and am booked in to be sleeved on Nov 13....yep, Friday the 13th!!!!! :blink: I've been reading through most of your posts (instead of cleaning bathrooms, the kitchen,etc.....) Everyone seems to have done so well! I am counting down the days till my surgery, although a bit stressed that they won't actually let me go ahead. I saw the nurse last November, and my GP, Nutritionist, Psych and Surgeon appts were booked in. I've had to wait 12 moths for my upgraded health ins to kick in.My friend is also having the same surgery, with the same place. She had her psych appt first, a few days ago, and the psych said she wasn't sure if it was the right thing for her. She is devastated, furious and beside herself. I am, too, now, I'm freaking out that they will say the same to me!!! We are both low BMI for this surgery, but have both had our weight battles. She has been o/weight since childhood and has just always struggled, always been on a diet. I didn't struggle till after starting a family in my 20s, but I have yo-yod up and down 20-25 kilos countless times in the last 16 -18 yrs or so and I just s=don't think I can do it any more. I just want to NOT have the capacity to eat like this. I love good food, but I can eat a 300gram pack of Cadbury choc (yes, the bigger than family block!) with a coffee !!! I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, so I'm not lazy, but I just have an enormous appetite that is getting harder & harder to curb as I get older, and more tired if dieting!!! I had my bloods and ECG done this morning, my nutritionist appt tomorrow, GP appt 18th Aug, psych appt Aug 27, then surgeon appt Sep 21. I am 5ft 5, probably weigh around 88kg (possibly more ?? too scared to get on the scales) Lowest was 55.6 kg - too light for me to sustain at my age, post 4 kids!! I have heart attack & insulin related cancer deaths in my immediate family, & my cholesterol has always been high, so I do have factors other than high BMI that will hopefully be considered when I'm assessed. I'm hoping to get to 60, then stay between 60& 63 for the rest of my life!!! Any advice, etc would be appreciated. I'm feeling really nervous & just want to know it will go ahead! :)

Hey caliali! Think positive thoughts! There are a lot of low bmi-ers out there and to be honest I think surgeons like it more because it makes surgery that bit more safer.

All surgeons ask us to lose weight before surgery to get down to 90-100 so I think you'll be right!

I'm seeing my surgeon today... First time in 7 months I think, maybe more.. Don't think he will be happy about that but what can you do I'm stuck so might as well get a fill! Struggling so much for motivation in this weather, I know it's a crappy excuse but it is what it is. Happy to not gain weight!

Thanks @nerms :) Well....I had my first appointment today. Initially I was seeing the GP first , but she isn't there as much now, so that was changed, and I see her next. This was the appt I was actually looking forward to, but she really seemed to be telling me repeatedly that they had to be sure it was the right thing, and that I wasn't guaranteed to be going ahead. I understand that that is a very important thing for them to establish, but I guess I thought that would come from the psychologist, GP and surgeon !!??!! I booked all of these appointments about 10 months ago ( I had to wait for my health ins to kick in) , so she was going from my stats from then.

As it turns out, she put me on the scales and I have gained more weight, as suspected. I nearly died when I saw the number, which I had intended to NOT look at....anyway, my BMI is now over 33, so I would have thought I'm kind of the 'perfect' candidate now, in that I am in that obese category. I've tried numerous diets, etc, lost & regained 20-24 kilos repeatedly, but I'm really motivated, and actually quite fit -I go to the gym 4/5 times a week. I also have slightly fatty liver, very high cholesterol, and heart disease and cancer in my family!

I feel really anxious now, worried that they won't let me go ahead. I mentioned my chocolate addiction, & she really latched on to that, as though that was what I needed to fix & everything would be alright - but I've tried to do it on my own, MANY times and then regained the 20 + kilos I lose - I just can't make it a lifestyle thing, which is why I want this -it's permanent!!! UGH, feeling stressed - I hate to think what I'll be like after the psych appointment !!! :lol: Again, I just want to know this surgery is going ahead and I can start focussing on making the best use of it!