Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 months for me today!!!

25kgs gone feeling amazing!!

????????????????

I finally did it I hit 69.8kgs!! Yay! So happy!!!

Very lonely in here I hope everyone is well????????

Woooooo go Bella!!!! :) amazing news!! You're gonna kick my butt :P you're doing so well!

Thanks Nerms I feel so so much better! It's amazing the difference 3kgs can make at 73kgs I felt fat now at 69 I am feeling on the thin side!! Love it!! Going for that magic 60 now!!

You must be getting close now? Your young so you will lose it so much faster than me! ????????????

I bet you do feel amazing :)

I've been slacking off for a months to be honest! Hovering between 68 and 69 but I'm ok with it.

I found a horrible photo today and found the top that I wore in it so took a photo to compare and just wow.... Can't believe it! Check this out!

post-194291-14343617349776_thumb.jpg

Omg nerms you look so so tiny!! You don't need to lose anymore looking at these photos!! I was 68.9 this morning and I don't look as small as you!!

Wow you look amazing!!! Love your hair right now!!

Have you been losing hair?

Mine has started to fall out!! ;-(

Come on hun you can do it lets both get to 60kgs!! We can do this!!

How tall are you again?

I am only 164cm :-(. So much tummy fat!! How is your skin? Mine is getting lose in places will have to hit the weights once at goal ????????

Yeah my hair was pretty gross green HAHAHA! Looks much better natural.

My hair was coming out a bit more than usual a few months later but I have thick hair so didn't really notice that much. My skin is pretty good but I've never had a problem with skin before.

I'm 152cm, I still definitely need to get to at least 60! We'll do it together :) I ate really well today, started again so I'll try not to slack off too much! I've been dancing every weekend and I think it's reshaping my body. Walking instead of trams and stuff but no more gym as I can't afford it.

As for saggy skin I think I might just end up with some. This is what my arms are looking like now.. Not sure how it'll end up, but hoping for the best. My thighs are also pretty wobbly.

post-194291-14343629881656_thumb.jpg

And this photo just to show that a few more kgs definitely need to come off.

post-194291-14343631118352_thumb.jpg

I think I definitely think that I'm fatter than I am. It might take a while to get used to it. I got my first pair of jeans in over 5 years, size 12 perfect fit, getting loose. I'm chubby now! Haha so weird.

Anyways back to healthy eating :) I'm gonna kick these 8kgs in the ass!!

Wow I think you still look amazing!! in bed now but will take some pics for you tomorrow my arms are like yours as well I am scared of that!! Also sacred my turkey neck is getting worse!

We can do this hun fish tomorrow for me!

Hi everyone - does anyone know a good friendly Bariatric dietician in northern suburbs of Melbourne or even near Footscray? I never went back to mine from the surgery as i just didn't click with him and am still suffering vomiting 3.5 months after sleeve and am still struggling to eat anything substantial - especially meat. I'm pretty sure I had dumping the last couple of mornings as well just to add to the issues! Thanks heaps

Kogo - Helen Bauzon is very well known for working with bariatric patients. Check out her website she has heaps of information. She consults out of a few locations and you can do telephone or Skype consults too. I'm seeing her for the first time in Glen Iris on the 15th July.

Oh and I'm having similar issues to you so I'll be asking for advice on that too!

She looked good thanks Amy but not located anywhere near where I can be at those times ????

How are you doing Amy?

@@nerms stuck at 68.6 no movement for a week :o(

I'm doing great - 7.5 weeks post op (RNY gastric bypass) and I'm 13.4 kilos down! Seeing the surgeon tomorrow for my second follow up appointment and going to talk to him about dumping that seems to happen when I eat a bit much. I don't really have a trigger to tell me when to stop eating but I don't really get hungry either so I kind of just eat when it's time to, and try to stick to the right portion sizes. We'll see what he says, hopefully things will get to 'normal' soon.

How is everyone else doing?

You'll get there Bella :)

I'm all over the place, finding it hard to focus at the moment. I'll get there also :)

Hope everyone is doing well, sending good vibes to all xx

@@nerms thanks Hun trying to break the stall I am back up to 69kgs gonna try to do isagenix see if that gets me moving again

Hope your well

Hope everyone is doing well xx