Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One last thing, their consistency is not Pasta like. That's why I sautee them, it loosens them up. They're more rubbery but I don't mind it, I like them.

I buy them from Amazon.com. Haven't tried them yet with the sleeve maybe this weekend

Well, I kept my promise and went out and tried these bad boys.

First off-- let me tell you, I really liked them! I let them drain for a while first, then par boiled them for a couple minutes before stir-frying them in with some cut up chicken and a mixture of soy sauce, agave nectar and a hit of Sriracha (love that heat).

Now, my guess is I may have eaten a tad too quick (wouldn't be the first time), because they did not stay down for very long. I paid the price for that one methinks! ;)

I will wait a little while before I try these again, but the verdict: DELICIOUS.

Glad you liked them truck. I might wait a bit longer (maybe at 4 months or so) before I try them. ( I was sleeved 2/12). By the way congrats on your progress!!

I never could find them . I first saw them on dr oz. show

I usually find them at whole foods and even then it's hard

Usually in refrigerated case, top shelf.

I never could find them . I first saw them on dr oz. show

I find them generally by the tofu in the refrigerated section. Good Luck. I have found them in both my local shoprite and stop and shop (not sure where you are in the country) but I know whole foods also sells them.

I have a bunch of the Quest version. (And no, this is not a commercial for Quest products.) They are yummy, nearly calorie free, and nearly carb free. So worth it!

I am glad to hear someone else has a sleeve of Iron. I have not had any trouble but like you said I am having trouble with Water I had thought maybe I was drinking to fast, but I tried just doing little sips and I still have the uncomfortable feeling. guess I will try putting something in it.

I think those noodles should be fine. They aren't the flour-based ones, so I feel like they wouldnt expand in your stomach. Just remeber that they are taking up room in your stomach but have no nutritional value to them... at all!! That's why I used to love them before surgery.

They are soooo NASTY!!!

I'm really happy for those of you that tried these and liked them. I could not stomach them and this was pre-sleeve. I'm pretty sure it was the strong odor of them that grossed me out from the get-go. However, if you can eat them, you should because they would be an easy Pasta substitution. I just prefer to use spaghetti squash. Good luck!

That gross fishy smell comes off after you rinse them. The noodles themselves have zero odor and zero flavor. I usually put them in a pan with the sauce I'm using and let them cook there for about 5 minutes to try and absorb some of the flavor. They have different shapes too like ziti fettuccine and "rice" that looks like those little pearl noodles

That gross fishy smell comes off after you rinse them. The noodles themselves have zero odor and zero flavor. I usually put them in a pan with the sauce I'm using and let them cook there for about 5 minutes to try and absorb some of the flavor. They have different shapes too like ziti fettuccine and "rice" that looks like those little pearl noodles

I totally rinsed mine and then boiled them and it would not go away. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I can't go back now. Lol