NY - NYC/Long Island

345 posts in this topic

Oh my goodness that is fabulous....Way to go!!! I am at the 4 month mark also and have dropped about 44 pounds, and doc took my off my blood pressure medication this week. Hope everyone is doing good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations Jack on loosing 85 pounds!!!!! You must be feeling amazing!!!! I know that being almost 8 months post op that I truly made the right decision for. me. My knees are doing better, my blood work is normal and my back is holding up much better. I am finally glad to see the warm weather and have joined a gym to strengthen my body now. Hopefully, we can all set a date agin soon to meet up and see how e erroneous is doing. Have a wonderful Holiday weekend.

Congratulations, that the Dr took you off of your blood pressure meds. You must be feeling Wonderful!!!!!. The surgery has done so much for all of us. We are feeling better and looking great!!!! I went shopping for my vacation and was in a size 14. I dropped 10 sizes since I started my journey 8 months ago. I wish you a wonderful holiday weekend and lets seem about setting up another meeting soon....

Wow you guys - everyone is so happy and healthy!!!! I am thrilled for all of you. Its been such a life changer.

Let's get together again!

Hey everybody! It sounds like you are all doing so well. I am coming along, slowly but surely, as well, although sometimes a bit frustrated. I hit my -50lb mark (starting from my first consult on 6/8/16) sometime last week, then it went back up. I've hit quite a few stalls. My endocrinologist lowered my thyroid meds about a month after surgery, but I'm wondering if it was too premature. I also had an affair with Goldfish crackers...we finally broke up. I just don't want that kind of relationship, although we may "hook up" from time to time. I'm not really missing them though. I actually feel MORE restriction and less hunger since stopping my Goldfish habit. Interesting, right?! Still, I went from a size 24 to 16/18 pants and 3x to 1x in about 10 months, so that's nice!

It would be great to meet up again soon.