Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Gina....I am feeling great. We did have a good little catch up today. It felt great to get out for a little while and catch up with the team. We are hoping to catch up again after the holidays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

Glad you had a nice get together. I'm so hoping to make it to the next one. I'm sitting here now, wearing the backbrace...hoping it might help. Doctor tomorrow...hoping that might help as well.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Liz

I really wanted to be there but I'm going to pass on today. I'm 5 days post op. Doing really well. Recuperating at my girlfriends house in north babylon. I'm hoping we can all meet up sooner than later. Can we shoot for the week between Christmas and new years?

Hi Jack, I'm glad to hear you are doing well! Perhaps I will make it to the next meet-up and we'll all be post-op.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

Hi Long Island friends! I'm finally on the other side, 9 days post-op and feeling pretty good! I missed the last meet-up, but I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

Hi Ginabee,

Glad to hear you are doing well. I am now 4 months post op and feeling great!!!

Let's see if we can try to make a meeting for this month to get everyone together and hear how we are all doing at different stages of our post op journey.

Let's try for January 21st or January 28th.......@ 2pm

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Laney

Congrats ginabee!!!

Either date works for me Laney.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats Ginabee, so happy that you are doing good!!! I am three weeks post-op and doing good myself. It will be great to catch at the next meet up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

Hi all. Will try to make it. I'm on babysitting duty one of those weekends so I'm not sure yet of my availability. Will do my best to attend though as I'm looking forward to meeting you good folks....and seeing my pal Lisa if she indeed coming as well.

January 28th seems to be the best day as long as we are not going to get a blizzard or another 8 inches of snow we can meet around 2. Since, we have met the last two times in Suffolk County how about someplace in Nassau Counry this time? If anyone has ideas of places to meet in Nassau let the group know.

I am happy to say that I am 2 pounds away from being under 200 pounds in over 10 yrs. I am so happy I finally decided to do the surgery. I purchased a dress in size 16 for my nieces Baptism this coming Saturday from being a size 22/24. I actually have curves again:)

Look forward to seeing everyone on the 28th and hearing how everyone is doing that recently had the surgery.

Have a great week!!!!

Laney

I'm working until 3 on the 28th but I'll drop by to see if you guys are still there when I get out of work. A cool place in nassau county is The Witches Brew. They are at 311 Hempstead Turnpike in West Hempstead. Funky place. Lots of coffee and tea choices. If by chance you guys could push the meet time back a little I would definitely be able to make it. Either way, glad to hear everyone is doing well! Be safe and stay warm!

I heard of the Witches Brew. I have no issue meeting at 3 on the 28th.

sounds like a plan. Looking forward to it!