Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Because I'm happy, clap along if you feel like a room w/o a roof.

Hey jenelle how are you doing with your protien intake? Is it getting easier? How much do you need to take?

Ar40 I can drink w no problem so I'm drinking my Premier Protein only one and the rest of the Protein I try to take from cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs. I hate stalls but the good thing is I'm not gaining at all the scale is just stuck on 226 grrrr. But just the fact that I'm not gaining makes it OK, I knew this would happen. I went back to work yesterday and everyone noticed the difference and when I was taking my lunch I noticed a couple of them looking to see what I was eating and how much. Lol. Haters everywhere waiting for u to fail. I walked around during my breaks to get some exercise in. I think I'm gonna wait a week before I step on the scale again because its a little frustrating right now w the stall.

It sounds like you are feeling pretty good. So was it strange to go back to work? Did you get a lot of questions. I almost want to lose weight slower so I don't have to answer all the questions . Still struggling on this liquid diet. Cheated again today and had some cut up lettuce with Ranch dressing (sigh). It's not terrible but I am still working at it. Did you cheat on your preopdiet?

It sounds like you are feeling pretty good. So was it strange to go back to work? Did you get a lot of questions. I almost want to lose weight slower so I don't have to answer all the questions . Still struggling on this liquid diet. Cheated again today and had some cut up lettuce with Ranch dressing (sigh). It's not terrible but I am still working at it. Did you cheat on your preopdiet?

I did.. LOL... I actually started my preop diet like 3 or 4 days early just so I could get used to it and in case I felt like I had to cheat at least I could get back to it..On those 3 or 4 days I did cheat then I started the real deal and for the first 3 days I had the worst headaches I did good for about 7 days and then I cooked mac and cheese for my son...LOL and yes I served myself some I couldn't resist. liquid diet was the hardest for me.At work people noticed and most were very nice and of course you get the few that want to see what you are eating and then give you their diet ideas and expertise etc...I shut them up by telling them " I'm following the diet the Dr. gave me". But overall it felt good that people noticed I was losing.

STALLS ARE EVIL. I think its been 10 days already with the scale not moving. I am feeling frustrated, and yes I knew this would happen because I read about it and it's all over this site, still it is frustrating. I even went and got a new scale since my other kept giving me different numbers depending on where I put it. The only good thing I can say it's that I have not gained. But of course there is that voice in the back of my head that thinks "what if I don't lose, what if I'm the one person that cannot lose weight even with the surgery". Yeah stalls do that to you...they fill you with doubts. I read that it could take as much as 3 weeks or 4 weeks, its only been 10 days and I'm going crazy if it last 3 or 4 weeks I'm gonna be so upset. Well I will talk to you guys later. Sorry about the rant but these are the stages of post op surgery, you will hit stalls and feel upset. but that's OK because this too shall pass.

Thank you for sharing your story. Im having surgery Monday. Im so scared of complications . I hope mine goes like yours is.

Hey jenelle hope that stall has moved on. Surgery is Monday wish me luck

I wish you both the very best of luck for you surgery on Monday Bonbini and AR40!! May you both come out with no issues and a speedy recovery!!

Bonbini and AR40 I wish you the best of luck and hope u have a good and speedy recovery.

I don't know if I have lost or not because I refused to step on the scale. I will next Sunday and it better have moved down by then. It was getting too stressful to do it everyday and not see it move. If it wasn't for the surgery I would be eating everything in sight right now. And yesterday I tried to eat meatballs and mashed and serve myself a little bit more than I knew was right, but I was only able to eat the 4 very small meatballs I was too full for the mashed potatoes thank God. My uniform still lose so I'm not gaining. I hope by next Sunday this stall is gone.

Jenelle - I am in the same boat with an early stall! I free fell the first week, a pound a day and was in cloud 9. Now I've been stuck for the last four days. My husband tells me to throw the scale away -- but I kind if got hooked. But I have to admit, my clothes are all loose and I am looking different. I have been afraid that they used too large a bourgeois (sp?) and my sleeve has stretched but my husband just laughs.. There's no way with the little bit of food I've been managing. But still the fear is there. I'm just not going to look at the scale for a while, try and get faithful with all the stupid meds I'm either chewing, sprinkling in or injecting, and shoot for the fluids and my Protein. "Trust the program"...yes, okay. I weigh in I two weeks *heavy sigh*

I'm glad to hear everyone is powering through this tough time. I continue to be inspired and can't wait to have my surgery because I really miss chewing food :)

STALLS ARE EVIL. I think its been 10 days already with the scale not moving. I am feeling frustrated, and yes I knew this would happen because I read about it and it's all over this site, still it is frustrating. I even went and got a new scale since my other kept giving me different numbers depending on where I put it. The only good thing I can say it's that I have not gained. But of course there is that voice in the back of my head that thinks "what if I don't lose, what if I'm the one person that cannot lose weight even with the surgery". Yeah stalls do that to you...they fill you with doubts. I read that it could take as much as 3 weeks or 4 weeks, its only been 10 days and I'm going crazy if it last 3 or 4 weeks I'm gonna be so upset. Well I will talk to you guys later. Sorry about the rant but these are the stages of post op surgery, you will hit stalls and feel upset. but that's OK because this too shall pass.

. Find the thread called I Hate When it's about stalls

My stall started April 19th and I weighed every day for 5 days and watched it bounce back and forth between one pound. Then I didn't get on the scale again because all the irritation was building up and making me want to eat unhealthy. Today I decided was the day to see if the stall was over. Imagine my happy surprise to see 5 lbs gone!!! What a great relief!! I love how my stupid fat brain said "only 5 lbs in 3 weeks, jeez that's not much!".....hello that's better than no pounds or gaining like I used too! Losing fast the first 6 weeks put me in a mode that that was going to just keep up. It's not. That's okay. I'm still healthier. I cannot believe how fast I went up stairs yesterday along with so many other non scale victories! If my final goal weight is still a year away SO BE IT!! I'm doing this and I'm thrilled. Oh and the best part is with those 5 lbs gone I reached goal #2......40 lbs of me is missing!!! Look for it on milk cartons across the nation!!!! Haha

Don't let the stall beat you up. You are all doing amazing!!!!

Thank you so much for you well wishes ! I'm starting to feel peace about doing this. God is definitely along on this journey with me. I'm praying for you all too.

Thank you so much for you well wishes ! I'm starting to feel peace about doing this. God is definitely along on this journey with me. I'm praying for you all too.