Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delran Nj!

Wall Township.......I grew up in Sayreville...

I travel all over the state with my job, but mostly working north lately...

Till ya'll are up and running, please feel free to come over the Hudson and join us on June 14th. The details are below. I hope to see some of you there.

The NYC and surrounding area Spring Meet and Greet will be on June 14th from 2PM till 4 PM at The Atrium at 805 Third Avenue. The building is on Third Ave between 49th and 50th Streets. The Atrium is at the back of the space on the lower level

PS: I live in NY now but I was in Old Bridge for many years and I reverse commute to North Edison....though we always called it Woodbridge when I lived in Jersey. I get off at MetroPark so many of you should be familiar with the area.

Till ya'll are up and running, please feel free to come over the Hudson and join us on June 14th. The details are below. I hope to see some of you there. The NYC and surrounding area Spring Meet and Greet will be on June 14th from 2PM till 4 PM at The Atrium at 805 Third Avenue. The building is on Third Ave between 49th and 50th Streets. The Atrium is at the back of the space on the lower level PS: I live in NY now but I was in Old Bridge for many years and I reverse commute to North Edison....though we always called it Woodbridge when I lived in Jersey. I get off at MetroPark so many of you should be familiar with the area.

I will be there :) can't wait to meet everyone. So happy to see that there is a lot of local support!

Union

Please PM me if you'd like to lead or co-lead this support group!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches