Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@kpay10 - Where can you buy Bai5 in stores? I found it online but I just want to try one before I order a bunch and decide I don't like it.

@chickade80 I live alone and Able to not keep temptations in my home. Also my closest friends are all doing low carb, cross fit, yoga, all that good stuff. If I came home to a fresh loaf of bread every day, I would have a really really hard time! So you have my admiration that you've been so successful in your situation. I hope the detox is going well!

Hi ladies! Can I just say how great it is to be in contact again? I know my family and friends must get sick of hearing me talk about all this stuff all the time!

I get my Bai5 at Target (near the Vitamin Water). They are pricey, but no more than I would pay for a Starbucks Or what I used to pay for fast food! LOL

Keep working, ladies! It's still a battle for me every day to make the right choices. I guess that's the price to pay for being healthy. I never knew how a slim person lived before. I just always thought they were naturally that way and never worried about what they ate. Learning that is not the case! Oh well, I wouldn't trade how I feel now for all the carbs in the world!

Well today starting with no carbs I faile immediately with Breakfast.

Lunchtime came and we had sandwiches at work and at least I only took one bite with the bread and then removed the bread and ate the middle part out of the sandwich instead. Tonight I made tacos and while I did eat the taco shells I didn't do my usual by putting potato and corn in with the meat mixture. I fell hard this afternoon and had some Pasta which immediately made me feel like crap.

I feel like today was a mix of good and bad. Tomorrow I am striving for more of the good, less of the bad. One step at a time.

I admire your honesty and how you're facing up to your triumphs and challenges., chickadee. I'm on vacation and have also been struggling with carbs for two days. Your post made me face that and I'm recommitting to it letting vacation be an excuse!

Hi Michelle,

I can certainly understand being on vacation and struggling with just food in general let alone carbs! I think we can all relate. I am glad you are recommitting yourself to no carbs and not letting your vacation be an excuse.

I brought my lunch to work today and ended up grabbing something carby that I could do with or do without. It's sitting in my desk right now and I am going BANANAS thinking about it. I am going to try my hardest to stay strong and not eat them with my lunch today. I should have brought a veggie instead. Next time I know better.

Breakfast went well and I already have dinner planned with no carbs so I'm set. I just have to make it through the rest of the time in between the two and after dinner. That's when I want to snack the most is after dinner before bed. While I'm sitting in front of the TV. I am going to see if I can find a better way to deal with TV watching besides sitting there wanting to eat. Maybe I'll take up knitting or crocheting......something to keep my hands busy.

Just back from vacation, and I managed to gain 3 lbs in 5 days, despite being very active. D'oh, time to face reality again! I hope you're doing okay.

Regarding evening TV watching, I'm always net surfing on my laptop, so my hands are busy. I think I'd be obsessing about food otherwise, for sure.

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? It's been awhile since we have caught up with eachother! Would love to hear how things are going for you all!

Hi! Doing great!! I've been 25 lbs. below goal weight for several months now. Eating well, working out 6 days a week, and feeling fantastic! I just ran my 2nd 5k yesterday! Life is good...

How are you??

I've been stuck at about 70 lbs lost for quite a few months. I think I need a more aggressive exercise regimen. My work day is very sedentary. Trying to work up the courage for Cross Fit :)

I am doing well. Just found out a few weeks ago that I am pregnant. We weren't planning on trying until October so....SURPRISE!

So now I am gaining weight which I am supposed to although I am not too pleased about it. I don't want to get big again. I am just hoping I don't get too much weight during the pregnancy.

Congrats on the pregnancy, that's wonderful! Let us know how it goes.

Had gastric bypass surgery on April 3, 2014. SW: 292 CW: 187 Thanks to my RNY, I am now 9 weeks pregnant! My husband and I were almost about to give up. But, then it happened. Never give up. Wish I had better pics, but broke my phone.

post-198575-14412947161533_thumb.jpg

post-198575-14412947362445_thumb.jpg

Wow!!! Congrats to both of you!! ❤️❤️

What a wonderful time in your lives, a precious baby! I am so happy for both of you!

I had surgery April 30, 2014 and still have about 70 more lbs. to lose. I too have carb struggles. Wish me well; I have been at a stall for weeks.