Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fave protien snack?

Greek yogert (sometimes mix Protein powder in) Laughing cow light wedges Babybel light cheese rounds Pistachios Cottage cheese w/ranch dressing powder mix Skinless apple wedges dipped in PB2 Spoonful of Laura scuddere Peanut Butter Skinless grilled or poached chicken strips I can't do Jerky yet (3.5 mos out) doesn't agree with me

How far out before you tried the ranch powder?

I was told as long as it didn't add texture I could have it, I could even add a squeeze of ranch dressing to my cottage cheese, or to my finely chopped chicken salad. (I used homemade ranch made with plain greek yogurt in place of mayo)

I also do jerky (after 6 months) and I love hard boiled eggs. I boil about 12 eggs on sunday evening and store them in the fridge, I grab one egg and a string cheese. I have pet sugar gliders, and they eat them too, so they are never wasted. I also use them to give my dog her medicine. We go through a few dozen eggs a week at my house, I buy them from a local farm, and they are amazing. I usually eat all of the white, and maybe 1/4 of the yolk. The sugar gliders get the rest of the yolk as a treat, or it gets split between my 3 dogs. I plan on making pickled eggs this summer, it's been a tradition in my family for generations, and they are soooo good.

I also keep a pack of low sodium turkey bacon cooked and in snack sized bags in the fridge, 2 slices to a bag. I cook it in the oven on a cooling rack over a rimmed cookie sheet, it cooks nice and crisp, and perfectly flat. Also it doesn't shrink so 2 slices is a perfect go to with a stick of string cheese. I don't eat pork, but my family does, and I make their bacon the same way, except because it makes such a mess, I do 3 or 6 pounds at a time, and then wrap it in wax paper, and freeze it in quart freezer bags. When they want bacon, they just take it out and pop it in the microwave for 20-40 seconds and they have perfect bacon. I also use it in recipes, and to top salads and Soups for them.

Last but not least, I keep imitation crab in the fridge, it's higher in calories, but it's better than grabbing chips or crackers.

I'm also hooked on apples with peanut or cashew butter on them. Yum!

Thanks for the tips!!

Oscar Mayer P3, they are little containers with a total of 2 oz, they have different combo of meat, cheese and nuts. They are about 120-140 calories, and have 12-15 grams of Protein. They have turkey, ham, and chicken, peanuts or almonds, and cheddar, or colby jack. http://www.proteinproteinprotein.com/ and they are only $1 at Walmart.< /p>

I just discovered these at my local store and I LOVE them!!!

Mixed nuts. I travel all day for work, so that's my goto snack on the road. Got a can of Planters in the console. But at home, apples with PB2 and edamame are my favorite Snacks.< /p>

Right now I am obsessed with baked salmon. I eat about 1 1/2 ounces once or twice a day.

i would recommend the P3 Snacks too. 13 grams of Protein and easy to eat while running around at work.

also the Fage greek yogurts which i believe have a little more Protein than others

The imitation crab is alot lower in calories than most other "snack" items. One thing I like to do with the surimi (crab) is add about a teaspoon of the Philadelphia Protein cream cheese from softened then add a small amount of sweet chili sauce for an added kick. Also sugar free Jello puddin cups for the win.