Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Discretion When Sharing Here

Most of us don't need to be told this, but it's clear that some do. This is a WLS forum and for the most part your posts should be something that a majority of the group can gain from or contribute to. Going off-topic is fine, we all need a diversion. However, posting information about illegal activities you have knowledge or involvement in, mean spirited thoughts/deeds/actions and or displaying disregard for the well being of others has no place here. If that's what you're into, I think I speak for a majority of the group when I say you are in the wrong place. Decorum, decency, respect and moral values are always encouraged and welcomed here and a big reason why I look forward to reading posts every day.

The Blackmailers and Opportunists Coalition meets next door, super easy mistake! Please don't pick from our fruit and cheese tray on the way out, we know your type and you don't wash your hands.

Thank you.

Edited by PrettyThick1

I agree with you. This is a support community and yes every now and then we are off topic and there are forums set up for those "way" off topic things, and even one for rants and raves if you feel so inclined.

That said let me also say that if you are going to write about and share your part in or knowledge of something illegal you can 100% guarantee it and you will be reported.

So, unless you feel the need to confess and you can't make it to your local police station, your fingers forgot how to dial and you lost your voice and can't dial 911 then by all means share it here and we will make sure that the proper authorities are pointed in your direction.

Well said, thank you both. I read the post you refer to. I thought it was just so bizarre that someone would actually write that. Very sad.

It was disturbing. I see it's gone. I'm very proud that everyone sternly, but politely (for the most part) told her what they thought of her actions. Even though the post was pulled, she may see our replies via email notification. I hope she does the right thing.

I must have missed this, but glad to see you guys spoke up. No need for illegal, immoral, or flat out negative crap.

Stay positiive folks!

Now my curiosity radar is up about what I must have missed...

Random thoughts - did someone confess to murder? Did they buy alcohol underage? Smoking mj outside of Colorado or Washington? Lol. :)

I personally messaged her, just in case she wasn't aware of the storm she started.

It was disturbing. I see it's gone. I'm very proud that everyone sternly, but politely (for the most part) told her what they thought of her actions. Even though the post was pulled, she may see our replies via email notification. I hope she does the right thing.

No it was a young woman who worked at a drug treatment facility, but found a wrapper with "a white powdery substance" that had been dropped by her supervisor in the bathroom. It appeared the supervisor knew that she found it and started being extra nice to her. She mentioned that at first she discarded it, but later retrieved it and was going to give it to someone she knows that sells drugs, so that they could profit from it. Meanwhile she is also considering using her new found knowledge to blackmail her supervisor.

This chick is all the way gutter...which is the lowest point in the ghetto.

Now my curiosity radar is up about what I must have missed...
Random thoughts - did someone confess to murder? Did they buy alcohol underage? Smoking mj outside of Colorado or Washington? Lol. :)

HOLY HELL!!! First off, CUDOS to you guys that set her straight!! And what in the world is she doing (or the boss) WORKING in a treatment facility and using narcotics...and condoning the selling of them!!?? That just takes some VERY large....well, you know what fits there!! Some people NEVER seise to amaze me!!