Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any May 2014 sleevers?

Wow next Saturday?! That's long! He must have his reasons. From my surgery date I have lost 14 lbs

I right along with you I am at 16 lbs and eating puréed foods or baby food I was also told I can have tuna or chicken in a can great job

This is gonna sound stupid but they said I can have legumes, that's Beans right? Lol!

Do ya'll get the hunger feeling?

How was the tuna puréed? I'm about to do it?

Puréed tuna with a tsp of mayo, salt and pepper. REALLY GOOD actually! Tuna Pate!

This is gonna sound stupid but they said I can have legumes, that's Beans right? Lol!

Laugh out loud, I think so! Girl you better google it!.. Have you did soft scrambled eggs?

I feel hunger.... But I full up fast

That's what I'm going through! I'm about to go do the tuna!

YES I had scrambled egg! I just kept it really wet and scrambled it. It was HEAVEN!!

Ooh ya know what else? I love banana pudding so I made some sugar free nana puddin with almond milk. (It did not set, apparently you need real milk) son instead of tossing it out I added 2 scoops of chocolate Protein Powder, whisked it up and poured them into popcycle thingys, freeze and I have Protien Choco Banana Pudding Pops! YUM!!!!!!

Edited by DaddyMarie

Hi I was sleeved on the13th of May ... And honestly I thought it would have been more passive. I know I just went thru surgery but today is Saturday the 17th and I'm still in great pain... For one I have lots of gas pain, I mean lots! And it won't come out. They keep telling me to walk and walk and I do and still nothing. I know surgery is different for everyone but this pain is unbearable! I need help! Is thee anything I can take or movements I can do? Only thing I've take has been some gas x and nothing. I'm kinda getting worried cuz I'm limited to physical things ?de1e

Being 4 days out, that's still a rough time. It will get better. It took several days for the gas to start moving out and boy was it a big relief when it did!! Did you get a script for pain meds? Take it before the pain gets too much. Any movement at this stage is going to help. That and fluids. Getting in as much Fluid and Protein as possible will help you feel better. Praying for you.

Ooh ya know what else? I love banana pudding so I made some sugar free nana puddin with almond milk. (It did not set, apparently you need real milk) son instead of tossing it out I added 2 scoops of chocolate Protein powder, whisked it up and poured them into popcycle thingys, freeze and I have Protien Choco Banana Pudding Pops! YUM!!!!!!

Honey, I'm sitting here and this tuna is like heaven right now! Thank you so much...we are really on this journey together for real, sleeved the same day too! We gotta keep in touch, because you have gave me life with this tuna!

Ooh ya know what else? I love banana pudding so I made some sugar free nana puddin with almond milk. (It did not set, apparently you need real milk) son instead of tossing it out I added 2 scoops of chocolate Protein powder, whisked it up and poured them into popcycle thingys, freeze and I have Protien Choco Banana Pudding Pops! YUM!!!!!!

One more question, were you able to eat the 1 can of tuna?

Honey, I'm sitting here and this tuna is like heaven right now! Thank you so much...we are really on this journey together for real, sleeved the same day too! We gotta keep in touch, because you have gave me life with this tuna!

Also try chicken in can can made the same way you make the tuna if yummy

Also try chicken in can can made the same way you make the tuna if yummy

Thank you, I will!

Hi, I had mine done on the 15th and thank God, No Gas! PSBC is an outpatient clinic but they keep the C-pap patients overnight, so I stayed. I was surprised how little pain whenever I was awake. Now that I am home I have to make sure I keep my schedule for the pain med. I am very forgetful so I will have to start writing it down. I have been getting lots of Protein from the Isopure clear for the first 2 days, I was allowed Jello but it wouldn't go down even though i was straining it through my teeth. Today I went shopping with my husband to find the liquid Tylenol for adults and could only find it at Walgreen, their house brand. I want to get off the dopey train during the day. I am drinking Protein Shakes and Nectars so I am getting almost 100 gram of protein.

I have pain around the hernia repair and the large incision where the remove the stomach, its bearable. I just bought some Probiotics and started taking it to help with regularity, its been a while.

Im not sure if I should have asked first but I will Monday.

I am still glad I did it. I gained but I know its Water so I'm not too worried.

To those that didn't do it yet, its not so bad. You can ride the carts at the store, its kind of fun. Good luck!

By the way I am dopey writing this and may forget i did.

Ooh ya know what else? I love banana pudding so I made some sugar free nana puddin with almond milk. (It did not set, apparently you need real milk) son instead of tossing it out I added 2 scoops of chocolate Protein powder, whisked it up and poured them into popcycle thingys, freeze and I have Protien Choco Banana pudding Pops! YUM!!!!!!

One more question, were you able to eat the 1 can of tuna?

Lol!! Were sleeve sisters! Hell no I couldn't eat the whole can! I had tuna for three days!