Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling JAN sleevers! need to hear from ya

Any recipes would be greatly appreciated :). I am so happy I had the surgery and am staying positive. Great job everyone!

Sounds like you're on a roll!! Great job! As far as recipes, I'm pretty much living off crock pot chicken recipes (just about any) because the chicken turns out so tender and juicey-have you tried that?

I refuse to buy new clothes, so I look a bit ridiculous with my baggy clothes, but I have my belt wrapped snug around my pants. I told myself I would splurge on month 5 or 6 (just in time for summer).

I refuse to as well. I've been wearing leggings with long shirts for a month and a half. Actually, my leggings are starting to get too big, so I guess that's a good thing!!! ;)

Are you on Pinterest? I've found a ton if recipes that are similar in order to change things up a bit. For example, crock pot chicken recipes that change up the seasonings or sauces!

You're doing great-keep on doing what you're doing! :).

Hi I was sleeved 1/30. Sw 254 cw 214. Very fortunate no real problems other than still feeling run down at times. Walking 1 or 2 times a week. Tracking food on lose it. Sticking to between 500 - 600 calories. No problems with liquids but I do have issues with Protein if I don't so the Protein Shake. Eating Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, fish, tuna, chicken retried Beans etc. anyone still run down?

Had surgery Jan 28th, and down about 33 lbs. SW 251 CW 217. Struggling now because I have eaten stuff I shouldn't have and noticed I handled it just fine- I wish it would have made me sick! Seems like the last 3 weeks are really slow- nothing steady, and I find that frustrating. Haven't been brave enough to try on any smaller clothes, waiting for another 10 lbs before I go try anything on.

Love my sleeve, but I really need to make changes with 1. Have to stay busy on weekends otherwise I want to graze, 2. Make myself take lunch to work during the week- but love getting out of the office and socializing with co- workers, but have found myself reaching for a couple of tortilla chips at Mexican restaurants, etc..

Really struggling making the right choices-and have had days over 900 calories. I eat when not truly hungry, or I eat, and be full but crave the same horrible things I did before. But am admitting my faults, and determined to get back on the right road ASAP. At least I'm not in denial- know my weaknesses and plan on getting back on the straight and narrow!

I had my surgery 01/06/2014 and my weight lost has slowed down as well but my Doctor told me to up my cal to 800 and I lost 4 pounds. Plus Water is a plus but still having a hard time with that was well, but get that Protein in

I refuse to buy new clothes, so I look a bit ridiculous with my baggy clothes, but I have my belt wrapped snug around my pants. I told myself I would splurge on month 5 or 6 (just in time for summer).

I refuse to as well. I've been wearing leggings with long shirts for a month and a half. Actually, my leggings are starting to get too big, so I guess that's a good thing!!! ;)

Are you on Pinterest? I've found a ton if recipes that are similar in order to change things up a bit. For example, crock pot chicken recipes that change up the seasonings or sauces!

You're doing great-keep on doing what you're doing! :).

Hi! I can relate with the leggings! I thought about buying some more yesterday, but I decided to wait. No I'm not on pinterest, thanks for the idea I will take a look. I have two cook books for weightloss surgery patients, but a lot of the breakfasts are for people who like eggs (I don't), and the dinners are "ok". I will take a look at pinterest, some new disease nice! Thanks, and good luck to you also!

Was sleeved on January 16th in Mexico and am down 32 pounds. Feel like I should be losing faster but it's also my T.O.M so I'm hoping for a drop in the next few days :)

Focused on Protein and Water - definitely easier to do now at 8 weeks out.

Sleeved 1/29 SW 242, CW 229... Losing very slow had a 3 week stall hopefully things will get to moving faster now. Between 800-1000 cal, exercise 5 x week

My surgery was Jan 29, 2014.

Anyone our there who wants to share how you're doing so far? Need some motivation, meal ideas and tips, etc

What are you eating at this stage?

Sleeved on Jan 27th. I truly feel a better me was born that day. Didn't have a dream recovery but that is a distant memory today. I love to cook so I cook lots of different things and make servings for the week or freeze. I track on my fitness pal. My new tummy does not like sugar. The biggest change for me is my relationship with food. We broke up and I have moved on. I seriously feed my body now. I'm am growing out of my clothes and can't wait for warmer weather and dresses. They are more flexible than jeans. I am down 37 lbs and share my story with anyone that asks. I want people to live this life.

Oh except for the fact that I NEVER POOP! Sorry for the over share but u asked how I was feeling.

My surgery was Jan 29, 2014.

Anyone our there who wants to share how you're doing so far? Need some motivation, meal ideas and tips, etc

What are you eating at this stage?

Sleeved on Jan 27th. I truly feel a better me was born that day. Didn't have a dream recovery but that is a distant memory today. I love to cook so I cook lots of different things and make servings for the week or freeze. I track on my fitness pal. My new tummy does not like sugar. The biggest change for me is my relationship with food. We broke up and I have moved on. I seriously feed my body now. I'm am growing out of my clothes and can't wait for warmer weather and dresses. They are more flexible than jeans. I am down 37 lbs and share my story with anyone that asks. I want people to live this life.

Oh except for the fact that I NEVER POOP! Sorry for the over share but u asked how I was feeling.

Good job on the 37 lbs. I've only lost 32 and had surgery the day before you. I've inly lost about 3 lbs the past 21/2 weeks. You said sugar doesn't agree with you - I wish I could say that. This weekend I ate 2 mini Reece's eggs, and no issues. I will not eat anymore cause my little voice in my head is beating me up- I feel like a scolded dog- very disappointed in myself. Good idea to cook and freeze- I ate the same chicken for 6 meals, and think that is why I ate the chocolate cause I hadn't eaten anything else. Wish restaraunts sold food by the bite or in ounces!

I chose to go gluten free after my surgery in hopes that it would help with my rheumatoid arthritis - it did....or losing the weight did one.... Being pain free has certainly been incentive to stay gluten free! I've also tried to stay sugar free, as much as possible (I think being gluten free helps with the sugar free). There are so many hidden sugars foods so that's been hard. I do contribute the low sugar and gluten free to helping a lot with my weight loss (of course I know this, right?? ;) ). I figure if I keep that attitude in my head, it will be a good thing to me. I really feel like my eating habits are becoming just that now....habits. I don't want to think of myself as being on a diet!!!

I've watched valentines day come and go with no chocolate, now St. Patrick's day.....I've even sat through a movie with my hubby and kids eating a bucket of popcorn (one of my all time favorites) and you know what I've realized, I just don't care anymore. I have a whole different outlook on food now. It's a need not a want. Don't get me wrong, I still have some cravings here and there, but if I don't need it or if it isn't going to nourish my body, I don't eat it....or at least I try not to.... :)

Hey all, Surgery on 1/17 lost 46 lbs with a 7 wk stall I might add. cal 700-900 work out m-s, sunday in the pool and family time. Lots of Protein and Water carbs very minimal. Also Lost 4-5 inches b,w,b and 3 top sizes & 2 pant sizes!! I am very blessed by the support i have found on here.. I love my sleeve!

Learned Valentine candy isnt worth it, I can go to the movies and dont have to have popcorn to watch it, Yay!!

I was sleeved January 27, 2014

SW 220

CW 187

I am not tracking my food, I guess I should. My daily food intake is as follows:

Start of day 1/2 Protein Shake (premier protein), still cant fit the whole thing

Breakfast- Greek Yogurt

Lunch- 3-4 oz of chicken Chipotle Soup (homemade) I just found out I was not supposed to be adding corn, so this changed. I only add chicken breast (shredded), green Beans, chipotle chilis, celery, and squash. I can eat a lot of this Soup.< /p>

Snack- some fruit. Maybe 1/4 of banana or watermelon

Dinner- More soup 3-4 oz.

I don't drink much water.. cant seem to get enough. I am at maybe 20 oz. I know I know.. I need more.. Its just so hard. The only foods I like are the ones listed and I can eat cream of wheat. I can eat really any soup, but I was told from my nurse that I shouldn't eat too much soup because I am getting full off of liquid, but I do try to eat as little liquid from the soup as possible.

I have not started exercising yet, I don't know why.. Just been lazy I guess. I need to start and plan on starting the treadmill and lifting my dumbells (5lbs) to help my arms. I have been on a stall for over 3 weeks and actually I started to gain a little. I gained 1 lb this week, but my nurse said its probably because I was eating the soup with corn, which is a starch. I always thought it was a veggie. Go figure. So I made new soup last night without the corn. Hopefully I will start to lose weight again.

I am having issues having a bowel movement, I go maybe 1-2 every 2 weeks. I was already irregular before surgery. I will drink Milk of Magnesium to help me, but that doesn't really work to well with me, and I gag every time I have to drink it.

I wish I could find more foods that will sit well with me and that I can actually enjoy the taste, apart from my soup. I cant really eat chicken, it tastes like wood and so blah. fish is too strong taste for me and grosses me out. I have tried tuna and it just does not sit well. I have tried salads, they are ok.

HW: 301

SW: 290

CW: 260

I was sleeved on Jan 27th. I workout every day. Personal training (weights) 2xs per week, Bikram yoga (90 min class) 2 xs per week. and I walk 40-60 mins the other 3 days per week.

I have no food restrictions but with eating Protein and veggies first, I have no room for carbs. I am getting 60-70g of Protein in each day and eating betweem 600-900 cals, depending on the day. Some days I burn more calories in a workout than I eat all day! I am getting in all of my Water. The only thing I am disappointed about is I cannot drink coffee. I used to LOVE coffee-- but for now, it makes my stomach hurt. :( Other than that, I have not had any food tolerance issues. I have to take Miralax once or twice per week. My weight loss has slowed a little recently, but I expected that once I started working out. Not a big deal. Overall, I am feeling good.