Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It is the devil.

Isopure is the juice flavored rtd "protein water" mentioned above - comes in lots of different flavors - but they also make Protein powders in flavors like chocolate and vanilla.< /p>

The juice flavored RTD stuff is truly horrific IMO -- but the numbers on it are great. I drank a lot of it in the first 4 weeks or so after surgery, but I had to mix it 50/50 with G2 or Essence Water to be able to choke it down. Still, I did it because the most important things are to meet your hydration and protein goals, not to like what you are drinking. The Isopure, a/k/a Isopuke, made it easy to do that.

I sopure is clear fruit flavored Protein Drink. There is 40 grams of Protein per 20 oz and 160 calories if I remember right. it really helped me get my protein in the early days post op.

Does the clear stuff come in powdered form? I need to be able to pack some to take home with me. It's not available on my little island.

Yes Isopure makes a Protein powder. I mix 1 scoop with 8oz of milk and it gives me a total of 33g of Protein. I agree with everyone the clear isopure drinks taste awful, but the chocolate powder mixed with milk tastes like chocolate milk. There is no bad aftertaste.

Does the clear stuff come in powdered form? I need to be able to pack some to take home with me. It's not available on my little island.

I ordered a case of BeneProtien powder on Amazon and am adding it to whatever I can. They said you could add it to juice but I quickly found out that it just turns into a glob of grossness so I need to be more creative in my approach. Isopure might be a little expensive because it is a ready to drink product but it is vital we get in as much Protein as we can especially in the early days on the liquid diets.

Booniedog, if you are looking for a powder to mix with Water and make into a clear Protein drink, a fruit-flavored type thing, look into the Syntrax Nectar powders. MUCH better tasting than Isopuke IMO.