Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unexpected NSV - I'll take it!

You go girl! And I get excited when I still get carded at 50...LOL...

But seriously. The little victories that we win whether someone noticing us or we noticing the little things. I can feel the bones of my hips and I can wear necklaces that are shorter in length and I can feel my collar bones and my rings fit and my feet are shrinking. I can go on and on but I have to say the greatest thing is feeling closer to my husband when he holds me close.

You have inspired me to look closer at the little things we are going thru.

Please keep your stories coming.

Madam R, Girl you must still be dancing high on the clouds for such a great night of Nsv! From the wonderful complements to the kiss on the cheek and top it off you went home with your wonderful man and got to count the nights calorie burning sucess!!

I am so happy for you!!

I always enjoy reading your posts and this one made me smile a little wider (even though I'm 5 days post op:). You deserve every compliment pretty lady:)

I can go on and on but I have to say the greatest thing is feeling closer to my husband when he holds me close.

You have inspired me to look closer at the little things we are going thru.

Never miss a moment. :)

Madam R, Girl you must still be dancing high on the clouds for such a great night of Nsv! From the wonderful complements to the kiss on the cheek and top it off you went home with your wonderful man and got to count the nights calorie burning sucess!!

I am so happy for you!!

Thank you, Bella. I am indeed feeling pretty fabulous today and I didn't even have a hangover. Yippppeee! :D

Pics!! We want to see your loveliness too! :-)

I always enjoy reading your posts and this one made me smile a little wider (even though I'm 5 days post op:). You deserve every compliment pretty lady:)

Thank you, darling. You wait. Give it a short bit of time and you, too, will be feeling like this. Congratulations on having your op and hope you recover quickly.

Look forward to charting your progress :)

Madame R....that's a wonderful victory!!! It's great your sweetie pie didn't mind. Mine is the same way and gets a kick out of male attention I get because he knows I'm leaving with him. Conversely, I feel happy for him when he is appropriately flirted with. We were sleeved on the same day and he has lost 57 pounds and I enjoy watching his ego inflate and his confidence grow. Guys need it, too. Keep up your good work....you can go ahead and, like they say. "dance like no one is watching", but I guarantee that someone IS watching you!! (My sweetie would be watching you...lol).

Congrats Madame! That is a great NSV and I'm glad you and hubby had a good time too. Life's short, so it might as well be happy.

Lynda

This is a bad-ass story. I love every bit of it. You must feel (and look!) like a million bucks.

Awesome, awesome story and nsv! Doesn't get any better than that. Good for you!

Okay and as requested. It's not the best photo ever, but in comparison to my before photo - I can see a difference!

This was taken on the 23rd Feb. 60.38% of my excess weight lost.

23lbs to go! If this stall ever bloody ends, I might just get there!!!! :angry:

Before: post-181494-0-86685000-1393793771_thumb.jpg

Now: post-181494-0-77142400-1393793680_thumb.jpg

Madame R....that's a wonderful victory!!! It's great your sweetie pie didn't mind. Mine is the same way and gets a kick out of male attention I get because he knows I'm leaving with him. Conversely, I feel happy for him when he is appropriately flirted with. We were sleeved on the same day and he has lost 57 pounds and I enjoy watching his ego inflate and his confidence grow. Guys need it, too. Keep up your good work....you can go ahead and, like they say. "dance like no one is watching", but I guarantee that someone IS watching you!! (My sweetie would be watching you...lol).

Aw, thank you! I don't think my man would be too happy if he caught your hubby looking though! He can get a bit grumpy like that! Particularly if your hubby is hot! lol

Congrats Madame! That is a great NSV and I'm glad you and hubby had a good time too. Life's short, so it might as well be happy.

Lynda

Damn skippy, Lynda. Damn skippy :)