Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2014 pre-op group

Well surgery went well and after 2 nights in the hospital I am home. Doctor said everything looked great, despite my little cheat, my liver looked perfect and I have been sent home with liquid pain meds to take every 2-4 hours as needed. It's amazing how my appetite is just non existent...

Well surgery went well and after 2 nights in the hospital I am home. Doctor said everything looked great, despite my little cheat, my liver looked perfect and I have been sent home with liquid pain meds to take every 2-4 hours as needed. It's amazing how my appetite is just non existent...

I know. Its crazy how I have to remind myself to eat. It may not always be likw this but its cool right now. Lol

I was actually whining because my mom woke me up to "eat lunch." I can care less about lunch. I'm tired of sipping.

I was actually whining because my mom woke me up to "eat lunch." I can care less about lunch. I'm tired of sipping.

Yes. It could be the desire to eat is gine because all we are doing is sipping. Lol. I do love my popsicles though.

I need to make myself some popsicles for when I get home. I think coolaid powder mixed with Monkfruit sugar and stevia should work.

I have a huge list of things to do before I leave tomorrow. It is getting intense. I even have hours of work from this week I have not completed yet. I have pre blood typing at 2 tomorrow and have to be there for surgery at 6:45 Monday morning.

I need to make myself some popsicles for when I get home. I think coolaid powder mixed with Monkfruit sugar and stevia should work.

I made some popsicles from Crystal Light but I fell in love with the ones in the hospital which were popsicle brand. Hubby bought me a box when I came home.

My friend just bought me a box of sugar free Popsicles. I love them.

So where are my 28th siblings? We have just 2 days left. My procedure is at 1 so this time Monday I will be in surgery. Praying for a easy, uncomplicated surgery for everyone & definitely a speedy recovery.

So where are my 28th siblings? We have just 2 days left. My procedure is at 1 so this time Monday I will be in surgery. Praying for a easy, uncomplicated surgery for everyone & definitely a speedy recovery.

Present and accounted for....pending this cold doesn't take me down lol

I'm scheduled to arrive at 530am. I'm my surgeons first case at 730am.

Praying we all have seamless transitions to the post op side. Unremarkable recoveries with no complications or pain. Amen.

Praying we all have seamless transitions to the post op side. Unremarkable recoveries with no complications or pain. Amen.

I am definitely doing all I can to avoid any colds or fevers in the next 2 days. Preop diet has me worn out though. I fell off the wagon seems everyday but I only had a salad or some cottage cheese or fruit which the doctor told me should be my only cheats if I just cant take it. Down 11 lbs since I started it but im sooooo over it now! I hope your cold releases you before Monday

Edited by Bigjkzgrl

Best wishes to a great recovery. I'll be there on the 29th at 1pm.

@@WickedBeauty oh no...hope you feel better prior to surgery. Will keep you in my prayers. Best of luck to you.

I pray you get better. Try and stay hydrated.