Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh My God...Are You Kidding Me?!?!

I have no clue how to use this site.....I am freakin' clueless....can someone help?

whats a thread? why cant I just respond to the question at hand? I dont get this stuff & I thought I was pretty computer savvy.....guess not!!

so sorry. I am so freakin' different from everone else. MY surgury was May 18 '06 am still on slim fast 3 times a day....anything else comes back up.....yet I am not upset about this, just want to lose the weight.....though one addiction usually replaces another....White wine is my crutch....husband wants me to stop.. but doestn seem to be happening any time soon....oh, well, at least I will be thin.....:omg:

no one wants to help....ltr

yes you can just post a reply.. a new thread is basically if you want to start a new topic and talk about something else, So you would leve this particular "thread" or subject.. took me a while too...

no one wants to help....ltr

Sounds like your band is too tight? How many times have you had it adjusted..?

quote=kdf;432520]so sorry. I am so freakin' different from everone else. MY surgury was May 18 '06 am still on slim fast 3 times a day....anything else comes back up.....yet I am not upset about this, just want to lose the weight.....though one addiction usually replaces another....White wine is my crutch....husband wants me to stop.. but doestn seem to be happening any time soon....oh, well, at least I will be thin.....:omg:

Oh man, I feel your pain on that. I buy a liquid brand from Sam's and it tastes like orage flavored old fish.

you must be talking about glacial milk. it is tre' disgusting

why isnt anyone taking the regular Rx Nutrinate from what the Dr. prescribes? It tastes like berrys & its great!

ask for it. I am sure they can accomodate the nasty tasters. If not, then demand it!:angry

Rockn4u, you poor thing. How horrible. I'm not banded yet, May 10, but I've already started on the Centrum chewables. They are orange flavored. Not wonderful, but not too bad, either. They remind me of St. Joseph baby aspirin we took as kids (I know, I'm dating myself!). I also started taking the viactiv chocolate chewable Calcium, yum. Hope that yucky taste leaves you soon. Good luck!

Cindy