Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone done plastics through the Ariel Center at OCC? I just scheduled my Tummy Tuck and breast lift/implant revision but haven't seen much about this part of the practice. My sleeve experience was great and I hope the plastic experience is as well.

I got a quote from them and would be really interested to follow your progress. I will need tummy and breast work this year.

WIll let you know! I'm going in on the 28th (Will be in TJ with my BFF who is getting plication so I figured why not??)

WIll let you know! I'm going in on the 28th (Will be in TJ with my BFF who is getting plication so I figured why not??)

Good luck to both of you! Really looking forward to hearing about your plastics experience. Safe surgery to you and your friend!

I am also thinking of going to the Arial center for plastics. I'd be a lot more comfortable if i could see a lot of positive experiences like what i found with the sleeve patients. please post your findings and outcomes for u s all to see. I just got sleeved so i'm a ways away from getting my surgery but i'm definitely going to meed the mommy makeover LOL.

surely thee are ppl on the boards here that have had work done there.

i HATED the "free shuttle" thing OCC has going. i waited about 2.5 hours coming in and 8am till 3 pm leaving which was a HUGE pain in the ass. a few days after surgery the last thing i needed to be doing was waiting in the San Diego airport for all day waiting for a flight that left at 3..... i got really sick because of taking the antibiotic and only having thin miso Soup for lunch. like spewing in the middle of the airport sick.......they need to make more than one trip a day.

Oooh also very interested in a mommy makeover in about a year.  Please let me know if you hear anything.  Any idea on the price of a Tummy Tuck and implant/lift?  My sleeve surgery is in 2 days, yipee! 

To answer my own question...I had my surgeries (TT, breast lift, implant exchange, flank Lipo and fat grafting to my butt) this past Friday (2.28) with Dr. Salvador Medina at OCC and despite the fact that I am swollen and bruised, I am already SO happy with how everything turned out. He is a perfectionist and exceeded my expectations. I'm sore but so, so, so happy!!

Thx!

Post pics when you are able. Wishing you a smooth recovery.

I got a quote from the Ariel Center for a lower body lift (belt lipectomy) last week. Thinking of going in June but I'm going to go to the OCC for an in person consult with Dr. Medina in person before making a final decision. I would love to wait until I have children to do this work but because my skin is not that bad but I'm going on a vacation later next year to the Dominican Republic and those women are beautiful! I can't go there like this! So I decided to do lower body next year and wait until I have children to do the boobs even though they are a hot mess as well. Any updates from those of you who have had plastics there?

To answer my own question...I had my surgeries (TT, breast lift, implant exchange, flank Lipo and fat grafting to my butt) this past Friday (2.28) with Dr. Salvador Medina at OCC and despite the fact that I am swollen and bruised, I am already SO happy with how everything turned out. He is a perfectionist and exceeded my expectations. I'm sore but so, so, so happy!!

HAF how are you doing postop? Hopefully we can get an update. Most likely I will be doing a lower body lift in late June.

Decided to post here as well. I'm day 2 postop from my lower body lift with Dr Medina at the OCC. I must say Dr Medina, Dr Jimenez, and Dr Acosta were absolutely amazing. My results look so good and I just have to work on healing. I have a bit of a road ahead of me since I lost a lot of blood during surgery and my hemoglobin dropped very low. I think that that was partly because I was so busy in the days leading up to surgery not really resting. I definitely have to take really good care of myself to get optimal results. I'll post a pic from yesterday!

post-183019-14370170176819_thumb.jpg

How long until you can fly home?

Is that going to scar?

Where you put under for that?

I live in California and my home is 2.5 hours away so I don't have a flight. It is going to leave a scar absolutely. I plan to take good care of it and as with all scars avoid sun exposure. It's such an even scar front and back if I don't like it i plan on getting a girly tattoo over it ????

I was not put under general. I received spinal anesthesia with sedation. I was exhausted though and Dr Acosta (my anesthesiologist) said I slept through the whole surgery! I just got back from the OCC getting my final Iron infusion. They are very cautious and conscientious with their plan of care and the whole team makes their opinion known. So thankful????.