Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

<p>well, you have to figure that its going to be at least two years before you would be ready for skin removal surgery anyway, so start saving now- worse case senario you wont need the plastic surgery and then you have a nice big siavings account for something else ;)</p> <p> </p> <p>I planned from day one to have plastic surgery after I reach my goals, I am a little nervous now because of other things that have happened in my family, but if I decide to do it we have been saving from day one for it. If I choose not to go threw with it, then I'll have a big savings account that we can use for something else...</p>

Yeah you right and I planned the same thing but I am self employed and my income has dropped to less then imaginable so I am currently subbing my income with what I had saved. I am currently broke up with my partner and back living at home , and looking at other avenues for work. But as you said 2 years is at least a bit of time to build back up a few euros again. Thanks

Hi Kieshart Thanks for coming back to me. It's about 320lb/146 kilograms so I think I will have a long journeydde37. Can you tell me more about "call oven powder". I am in Ireland and have never heard of this. We'll done on your 65.

Worst typo ever! Lol! Callogen powder.

Hi Kieshart Thanks for coming back to me. It's about 320lb/146 kilograms so I think I will have a long journeydde37. Can you tell me more about "call oven powder". I am in Ireland and have never heard of this. We'll done on your 65.

Worst typo ever! Lol! Callogen powder.

Lol sorry I didn't cop it either. It makes sense now !!

Hey I'm 20 years old and I'm having the sleeve next Thursday I am a female and I weight 328 I hope to weight about 150 I'm 5ft 8inch. Will I have a lot of excess skin? I'm worried about that too. But everyone tells me I have age on my side.

Hey I'm 20 years old and I'm having the sleeve next Thursday I am a female and I weight 328 I hope to weight about 150 I'm 5ft 8inch. Will I have a lot of excess skin? I'm worried about that too. But everyone tells me I have age on my side.

Hi Gruiz.

I think you will have youth on your side. When was 26 I lost 132lb and my skin was fine. It took no effect. It's just now 14 years later I am a little concerned. Best of luck for the op I hope to get my date soon.

I agree with Gmanbat and others, I think you will be surprised at what you will eventually weigh! Probably less than 180 for sure.

I agree with the premise that the younger you are the better off you are - skin wise. I was sleeved at 56, 60 now and lost 110 pounds. I'm 5'8" so I don't have a lot of "hangy" skin. what I DO have is a lot of wrinkles! HA! (age is a killer!)

I found that over time, the body somewhat adjusts to weight loss and "realigns". In my case, I'm finding now that the skin that was just somewhat loose has become VERY loose now. Especially inner thighs and upper arms. Yikes!!!

But, hey, these size 4 skirts and medium tops look very nice over this "mature" wrinkled skin!!!!! Good luck!

I am with you! I have lost 75 lbs in 5months and am 42. I have been heavy my entire life and that also plays a huge part in if you have a lot of hangy skin. I look like I am melting. I am also single and would like to date without being embarrassed to get neked! I have about 30-40 lbs to go but everything is saggy now. I am planning on having the full package... legs, abdomen, upper arms and some snazzy new boobs. Lol. I saw it runs around 20 grand but my theory is this.... id pay that much for a new car im only going to keep5 years. It is worth it to me cuz this will be forever!

Haha I was wondering what the "call oven powder" was, made me giggle when I saw "collagen powder" instead, mainly bc my phone does that too.

Anyways, I went in for my 1 week check up on Tuesday and asked that too, she said one thing that can help is lifting weights.

Hi,

I had my surgery in June of last year, and loose skin was one of my major concern too, I'm also 39, I started working out religiously every day and I have lost tones of inches and don't have any loose skin, you have no children so your skin may bounce right back. Goof luck and don't stress about it now, the end result is so much more rewarding. I'm a new person self steam through the roof and feeling wonderful.

I am 45. 207lbs and 5'4". I have the yucky bat winged arms and an apron tummy a bit. I'm hoping it does not look horrible at the end of my journey. I am doing ab crunches and core work outs and lift weights for my arms now while waiting for surgery. I am 2 months into this 6 month wait. My Bmi is borderline so I cannot drop weight or the insurance will not cover the surgery. Still have the sleep study to do and blood work. I am so sad that I did this to my body but excited when I see the success stories after surgery. You all are amazing.

post-206701-0-44079700-1394176515_thumb.png

[ATTACH]42226[/ATTACH]

Me (left )at my daughter's wedding

Thanks to all you have been so helpful I really appreciate it. The closer it gets it seems the more people around me are saying the loose skin would be worse. I know this is not true but there is part of me that is scared.

I have lost a total of 85 lbs, I am 58 and. I have the belly flap, and arm skin hanging way down, loose skin on my thighs and my behind has dropped down lower. I still have a weigh to go my 1 yr anniversary is JULY 29 I hope to be at my goal weight by then. I have started thinking about Plastic Surgery I need it everywhere lol.The only problem is my insurance is Cigna Health Spring, and I don't think they will pay for anything but my belly and hopefully my breast. I will just have to live with the rest and hope I don't look to bad.