Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April Sleevers

i was gonna do the body by vi shakes during my pre-op week!! EEEK!! april will be here in noooo time yall. us april sleevers MUST stay in contact with results :)

Rnw531, it wont be long now. I think I've gone from excited to restless. We have to keep in touch. Share our experiences....

Yes joyann45 let's keep in touch. I'm excited nervous then at times am like please just get here already. Today I have my nutrition class where they go over what we can and cannot have surgery and I find out about my pre-op diet I have to start on Monday. Everyone have a wonderful weekend April is almost here!!!

Casie - Dr Robbins is my surgeon.

Hey rnw how did your preop class go.Do you have to do the 2 weeks of liqieds & Protein? I have to go on the 27th of March for my class.

Hey rnw how did your preop class go.Do you have to do the 2 weeks of liqieds & Protein? I have to go on the 27th of March for my class.

The class went well very informative on what I can and cannot eat. My 2 week preop diet is 1000 calories only so I can still eat food so I went shopping for a lot of smart ones and lean cuisine meals and really making sure I'm not eating and drinking at the same time. How's everything going with you Joann and thanks for asking

1000 calories that's good, at least you don't have to do the Protein Shakes that everybody seems to find disgusting. But be careful on the smart ones and the Lean Cuisines just watched the sodium intake because the sodium can be kind of high on those meals.

I'm doing my voluntary liquids and Proteins today just to see how well I get through a day. I started off with tea from Tim Hortons with equal in it and I had an Atkins strawberry shake which has 15 grams of Protein and only one each of carbs and sugar and 160 calories. I'm also going to try the ensure high Protein Shake that has 25 grams of protein, so hopefully I can still tolerate the taste after the surgery . I hear a lot of people saying that their taste buds go a little haywire after surgery.

1000 calories that's good, at least you don't have to do the Protein Shakes that everybody seems to find disgusting. But be careful on the smart ones and the Lean Cuisines just watched the sodium intake because the sodium can be kind of high on those meals. I'm doing my voluntary liquids and Proteins today just to see how well I get through a day.

yeah I heard about the taste changing. I haven't tried any shakes yet in case I don't like something after surgery.

I am super excited and scared!! My date is for April 10th in Richmond, VA

I am getting sleeved on April 7th in South FL. Dr. Paul Wizman

I am April 11th!!! Yay all of us!

Already had my date of 4/14 but now it's official since my insurance approved! I'm beyond excited and hope the 14th gets here ASAP! I go next week to see the surgeon for the last time before surgery. Eeek! 31 is going to be my best year yet!

Already had my date of 4/14 but now it's official since my insurance approved! I'm beyond excited and hope the 14th gets here ASAP! I go next week to see the surgeon for the last time before surgery. Eeek! 31 is going to be my best year yet!

Congrats! My surgery date is 4/14 too lol. Start liquid diet Monday yikes