Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April Sleevers

I just put on my "Spring fat pants" and the barely buttoned...April can't get here fast enough.

April 16th in Dothan, AL. Can't wait!

My surgery is scheduled for the same day! April 16th!

Hey Everyone, I was officially told today I was approved for my surgery! April 28th Yay!!!!

Hey Everyone, I was officially told today I was approved for my surgery! April 28th Yay!!!!

how long did it take to get approved? im assuming through ur insurance company

April 7th, Dr. Ortiz. Any one else near that time??

how long did it take to get approved? im assuming through ur insurance company

Yes it was through my insurance. I was told the insurance processed it quickly.

I had my refresher meeting yesterday (it's required by my insurance) and it was supposed to be with my surgeon, but ended up being with the nurse practitioner. She was great, but as I mentioned before, I have been dealing with some neurological issues and I really wanted to discuss them with my surgeon. Luckily, I was able to send her an email and she got back to me. She is in agreement with my neurologist that we can continue with surgery. Thank goodness!

Now I just need to hear back from the NUT if I have to do the 7 or 10 day pre-op. I bet you guys can guess which one I'm hoping for!

Just found out that I will be having My surgery the first week of April!!! I start my pre-op diet on Monday....So excited and nervous!!!! When they told me my surgery is only 3 weeks away I cried happy tears!!!! So ready for this and to get back to being the me I love!!!

April 7th, Dr. Ortiz. Any one else near that time??

I'll be arriving on the 10th!

They submitted me to insurance on Friday and I'm tentatively scheduled for the 14th. I'm beyond excited! It's only 4 weeks away! And last week at weigh in I had lost 7.9lbs in one week! Yay!

Hello everyone I will be a sleever April 14th. My daughter and I are doing it on the same day with the sane surgeon. She's at 10am and I'm at noon.

They submitted me to insurance on Friday and I'm tentatively scheduled for the 14th. I'm beyond excited! It's only 4 weeks away! And last week at weigh in I had lost 7.9lbs in one week! Yay!

Casie looks like we will be sleeve sisters I'm being sleeved on April 14th as well. I'm at noon how about you??

Casie looks like we will be sleeve sisters I'm being sleeved on April 14th as well. I'm at noon how about you??
I'm not sure of the exact time. Will have definite info once insurance approves. I'm sure it will be a morning surgery time. I'm so excited. I can't wait to feel like I have control of my life again! How much weight are you hoping to drop? I definitely want to hit the 100lbs mark for my weigh loss.

April 16th in Dothan, AL. Can't wait!

I'm having mine on the 14th in Dothan! Are you using Dr Robbins or Dr Marker?

for those who got approved by their insurance company...how long did the process take and did u have to take alot of classes? does the insurance cover the cost or do you have to pay a certain co-pay amt?