Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Emotional Eaters.....How are you coping?

This is going to sound crazy but I have found a new tool for anxiety and impulse control. I feel silly saying it but I sculpt tiny lil bugs out of oven bake clay. Totally distracts me and gives me that instant gratification. Pick up some crayons, mad- libs, a jigsaw puzzle, paint, play dress up, paint your face, ect. Anything silly and playful that provides instant gratification and has nothing to with toxic, grown-up ideas about life & responsibility!

I thought I was the only one with this issue. I was sleeved in February 2014, have moved to a new area where I do not know anyone. It has been a difficult adjustment, and all I want to do is eat. I just started walking several times a week, I am hoping that helps.......

good morning everyone , been going through mind struggles with these damn sleeve surgery. my mind is wanting more food but my body and stomach can;t handle it been eating normal food feels good but bad to cuz i want it all i need surgery on my mind now lol. but doing good had some stalls here n there but back to loosing! me n my hubby r trying for kids so please keep us in ur prayers hoping that i am down more we can get pregnant damn weight 4 me was holding us back. how is everyone else doing? I go see my dr next tues for my one moth follow from surgery can't believe its been over a month already and i am down 30lbs . trying to get the gym in hard i can be lazy but when i go i make sure i work it lol. thank god 4 my hubby he does push and support me. hope everyone is doing well, especially with memorial day coming up my family wants to BBQ at a park excited 2 eat something but not excited when everyone else will be eating a hot dog n hamburgers n chicken n everything we shall se how that goes in 3wks will keep everyone posted i am going to have prob the BBQ chick and try a bit of a hot dog maybe ?? ;) :rolleyes: :D B)

surgery.png?ts=1399472142

bodyweight.png?ts=1399472142