Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eight weekers! How are you feeling?

Anyone 8 weeks out? How are you feeling? How's you're weightloss going? I hit a stall at 40 lbs down. I'm staying calm and trying to work through it! Here's my success so far. Sorry about the crazy hair! This was a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get down some more!

post-185588-0-34737200-1390267441_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow will be my 2 month mark. As of last Tuesday I have lost 37 lbs tomorrow is weigh in day. I am feeling pretty good and have more energy, even though it is freezing cold. I haven't taken any recent pictures but should soon.

I'm only in the midst of week 5, but wanted to tell you how fabulous you look! I really see the change in your face and around your waist! :)

I'm only in the midst of week 5, but wanted to tell you how fabulous you look! I really see the change in your face and around your waist! :)

Thank you!! When I went back to work people definitely did double takes and it felt so good!!!

Tomorrow will be my 2 month mark. As of last Tuesday I have lost 37 lbs tomorrow is weigh in day. I am feeling pretty good and have more energy, even though it is freezing cold. I haven't taken any recent pictures but should soon.

Same here! Well the energy party. I'm in sunny California so the weather is no excuse for me lol great job on the 37 pound mark! Do you have any restriction? I'm pretty much able to eat anything. But sugar makes me queasy. Which is a great thing! But sometimes I miss it!!

Anyone 8 weeks out? How are you feeling? How's you're weightloss going? I hit a stall at 40 lbs down. I'm staying calm and trying to work through it! Here's my success so far. Sorry about the crazy hair! This was a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get down some more!

I can see big difference.. way to go

Well i just turned 9 wks today. My surgery was nov 19 th. I have lost total of 51 lbs.. :)

Same here! Well the energy party. I'm in sunny California so the weather is no excuse for me lol great job on the 37 pound mark! Do you have any restriction? I'm pretty much able to eat anything. But sugar makes me queasy. Which is a great thing! But sometimes I miss it!!

I am in Michigan and it's been so cold here, enjoy your sun!

As of today I down 39.2 lbs, :-) I have no restrictions but not everything goes down well. I haven't attempted anything sugary. I use to get heartburn from sweet treats which is no fun.

Well i just turned 9 wks today. My surgery was nov 19 th. I have lost total of 51 lbs.. :)

Awesome!!!! I bet you feel a world of difference?!!! So exciting!

I'm 8 weeks out as of yesterday. Starting to become part of regular life. I've lost 40 pounds and have gone from a waist size 42 to 36 (which is like going 15 years back in time). I feel great, sleep well, no complications whatsoever. I have eaten too fast twice and was pretty uncomfortable for about 30 minutes each time. Now I try to choose foods that go down better, which isn't that hard.

Life is so much easier now..........

Love to hear everyone's stories. I am 8 weeks as of today and down 40lbs and feeling pretty great. I had a stall at around six weeks which was discouraging but I know it's part of the process. I am able to tolerate pretty much anything. Still learning on eating slow though. Here is my progress this far :

post-199053-0-19391200-1390674801_thumb.jpg

I am doing great no problems at all , 8 weeks also down 40 as started weight 250 when I get to 200 then I know am on my way , am doing aqua fit , and wii , and walking machine , I go march for my 3 months! We will see '

Awesome guys!!!! Valerie you look great!! Keep up the amazing work! I just had my two month surgiversary yesterday and I was telling my mom I've come so far! I feel like a new person!! My kids are happy with the mommy I'm becoming. I hate looking at old pictures of myself. I can see the sadness in my eyes. It's weird and uncomfortable!

13 weeks out, 60lbs loss, went from 44 pants to 38, 3X to XL shirts