Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling AMAZING! New Year New ME!

your wt. loss is awsome. my mouth flew open when i saw how much wt. you lost. good job! your positive outlook is so aspiring. here's to your goal wt. you will be hitting it soon.

Thank you so much for the enciuragement! I really appreciate it!! You're doing great yourself! Congrats and much continued success!!

I don't think it's a coincidence that we follow a very similar food plan (also per my nutritionist) and have lost a similar amount of weight. In fact, I suspect based on your BMI and mine, we're about the same height as well.

You're absolutely right not a coincidence at all. I'm 5'1.5 (can't forget that.5:)). Friend me so we can support one another to our goal and beyond.

Yippee! So exciting....and here's to the exciting new year ahead. Reclaiming our lives does feel really, really good -- your post is such a great reminder of that! Best wishes.....

Thanks for your support! Great job on your success as well!!

Congratulations!!! What an inspiration you are! Thanks for posting!

Thank you for your support! Great job to you as well!! Were all in this together!

<p>Thank you HealthyNewMe! </p>

Congrats!! Thats amazing!!! Im 2 weeks Banded tomorrow!! So Far 15 pounds down! So excited!

I don't think it's a coincidence that we follow a very similar food plan (also per my nutritionist) and have lost a similar amount of weight. In fact, I suspect based on your BMI and mine, we're about the same height as well.

You're absolutely right not a coincidence at all. I'm 5'1.5 (can't forget that.5:)). Friend me so we can support one another to our goal and beyond.

OK...just 'friended' you.

That's awesome! Kepp up the good work! You'll do great!!

<p>Thank you HealthyNewMe! </p>

Congrats!! Thats amazing!!! Im 2 weeks Banded tomorrow!! So Far 15 pounds down! So excited!

Thanks so much Mandy!!! OMgosh....130lbs....that's AMAZING! Congrats on all of your hard work and success! You should be soooo proud of yourself!

Amazing! Congrats! :)

You are such an inspiration. Thank you for reminding me that it doesn't happen overnight, I still have to work for it. If I put in the work I will get the results.

Thank you very much! You're doing GREAT. You've already lost 18lbs which tells me you are doing exactly what you're suppose to and if you continue to do that you will continue to see those great results!!! It's alot of work but the rewards are so worth it and so are you!! You can do this!!! :-)

Congratulations on the great success! I feel the same as you...follow your doctors orders! It's proof that it can and does work. Im 3 1/2 months out from surgery and feeling so incredibly amazing with 65 lbs off my 5'4" frame...can't wait to feel what 105 lbs lost feels like!!!

Thanks for inspiring me when times are tough...its nice to hear a positive experience!

Just trying to take it one day at a time!

:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the great success! I feel the same as you...follow your doctors orders! It's proof that it can and does work. Im 3 1/2 months out from surgery and feeling so incredibly amazing with 65 lbs off my 5'4" frame...can't wait to feel what 105 lbs lost feels like!!!

Thanks for inspiring me when times are tough...its nice to hear a positive experience!

Just trying to take it one day at a time!

:rolleyes:

Casingadream you're rockin' it!!! You should feel so proud of yourself!!! 65lbs in 3 1/2 months is absolutely amazing!! It makes a huge difference in how you feel and motivates us to keep going even when it is tough. Keep doing what you're doing because you got this;)