Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Lost ******* in 2013

Indigo?! Where'd you get those red boots from?! I want some!

:D

Revs, think you'd suit them ;-) .... got them online and they are gorgeous. Was trying to recreate a Debbie Harry look from many years ago, lol x

Oooh, do they do size 9's/43's? Sadly, one of the many features I inherited from the Irish side - massive boats masquerading as feet :blink:

And there ain't nothin' wrong with a bit of Debbie Harry. She is smokin'. I'm trying to channel my inner 'Cyndie Lauper' at the moment...

Or is it more accurately, Cruella De'ville :blink:

Indigo?! Where'd you get those red boots from?! I want some! :D

Revs, think you'd suit them ;-) .... got them online and they are gorgeous. Was trying to recreate a Debbie Harry look from many years ago, lol x

Oooh, do they do size 9's/43's? Sadly, one of the many features I inherited from the Irish side - massive boats masquerading as feet :blink:

Be careful for what you wish for - yes, they do them in Size 9s, lol. Can't wait to see them you strut your stuff - we will need pics!!!

YOU ARE KIDDING ME?! Please tell me they're like bright red? Like Fire-engine red? And suede. And with high heels?.. Oh my god, where did you get them from?!! TELL MEEEEEEE!!! :blink:

I have a new bright, fire-engine red dress that DEMAND a pair of boots to match. I was going to wear the dress next time I go out for dinner with my lovely new friends. :D

Although, I was also giving consideration to hiring a mobility scooter to stop myself from falling over and breaking an ankle again. Because, you know, drink and heels don't mix.... :wacko:

I have two pairs - one red suede with a moderately high heel and fire engine red shiny, high heel wicked girl boots. Just google red high heeled boots and step back in amazement...

Am sure your new friends will love them, although I think you will be positively Amazonian by the time you add 6 inch heels....

And yes, spiky heels and the devil's juice do not mix well... you can really do yourself a mischief. Whether you feel it at the time or not depends on how much you have had to drink :-)))))))

Ps a mobility scooter ??? I can just see you, streamers flying out of the handles, ringing the bell, little basket on the front for the Guinness.....

Edited by Indigo1991

I'll be like the old dear off of 'Benidorm'.. Just with a little less green eye-shadow and frosted pink lipstick!

I have been looking for size 43 fire-engine red suede boots for the longest time.. I couldn't find any that matched the dress. Which shop did you go to online?

Well, seeing as my new chums all appear to be a wee bit vertically challenged in comparison; maybe I should get some flats? Although in saying that, I can't walk in ballet pumps either.

I think I just have to face it. I am a hobbit. :blink:

I've lost 69 lbs and at Christmas, my daughter cried after hugging me and realizing she could put her arms around me! It's those little moments that have been especially precious.

You big losers are such an inspiration. Here's to a successful, enjoyable and blessed 2014!

I've lost 69 lbs and at Christmas, my daughter cried after hugging me and realizing she could put her arms around me! It's those little moments that have been especially precious.

You big losers are such an inspiration. Here's to a successful, enjoyable and blessed 2014!

Oh that is wonderful...I just teared up reading that part about your girl!!! Congrats on a big loss and such a huge gain!!!!!

This time last year I weighed 251. I am now 2 months post op at 191. 60 pounds lost in 2013!!!! Feeling great!

This time last year I weighed 251. I am now 2 months post op at 191. 60 pounds lost in 2013!!!! Feeling great!

Wow..you go girl!!!!!!!!!

Oh that is wonderful...I just teared up reading that part about your girl!!! Congrats on a big loss and such a huge gain!!!!!

I teared up reading that too. How awesome!

I lost 95 lbs in 2013.

Highest weight 267 Current weight 173

I lost High Blood Pressure

I lost the need for need for Back Surgery. This weight lost spared me from that.

I no longer need 10 different medications

I lost low self esteem

The need for my skinny neighbor to walk my son to the park because i was short of breath going to the mail box. Well i can walk him now. lol

Congratulations to everyone for their 2013 accomplishments wishing 2014 to be even better

I lost 95 lbs in 2013.

I lost the need for need for Back Surgery. This weight lost spared me from that.

I lost low self esteem

The need for my skinny neighbor to walk my son to the park because i was short of breath going to the mail box. Well i can walk him now. lol

Congratulations to everyone for their 2013 accomplishments wishing 2014 to be even better

Congrads to you! We share alot of accomplishments!

I lost 95 lbs in 2013.

I lost low self esteem

I love the part where you can walk your son to the park yourself...That must feel very good to you! It made me happy to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!