Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Feel Good... And Its About Timme

That's wonderful! I feel great too, 6 3/4 months out, weighing less than my goal 166 this morning. Over 100 lbs lost, now for maintaining what has happened. Have an awesome Holiday Season!

I Feel Good... And Its About Time

Jane

Ahhhhh

that is what i like to hear, short, sweet posts - right to the point :)

i know you are happy, and you are right - its about time to feel that way

you are beaming ear to ear, and rightfuly so :)

the world needs more smiling faces - and yours is lovely!!!!

keep smilin' ;)

good luck

kathy

congrats

<strong>Jane</strong> <strong>Ahhhhh</strong> <strong>that is what i like to hear, short, sweet posts - right to the point</strong> :) <strong><strong>i know you are happy, and you are right - its about time to feel that way</strong></strong> <strong><strong>you are beaming ear to ear, and rightfuly so :)<strong><strong> </strong></strong><strong><strong> </strong></strong></strong></strong> <strong><strong><strong><strong>the world needs more smiling faces - and yours is lovely!!!!</strong></strong></strong></strong> <strong>keep smilin' ;)<strong> </strong></strong> <strong>good luck</strong> <strong>kathy</strong> <strong><span style="font-size:24px;">congrats</span></strong>

Grammy, do you know that your posts are all wacky in the app? They are full of code. I can only read them properly if I click the post to load it in the website. I still love reading them though. :)

Fyi- I am 2 years out from vsg surgery. Finally feeling good after plastics.

Fyi- I am 2 years out from vsg surgery. Finally feeling good after plastics.

are you getting some of your energy back Jane? I know that was wearing you out, literally and figuratively!

Yea, Friday I woke up feeling like a million bucks. My good friend and i went out friday night and then I was tired again. :(

Oh well, one day at a time...

all in all, I am definately recovering and feeling good though. The important thing to know about plastics is they are hard to recover from. I think the contrast is really noticed if you were pretty active.... and then you can't be. Anyway, its good, I am happy with results and it is (mostly) behind me now.

Grammy, do you know that your posts are all wacky in the app?

mistysj

OH NO!!!!

to me on the board, it looks fine, but when you transferred it, it does look like a mess

its all Greek to me :D

kathy