Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yall keep me in your prayers! Flying to Texas today!! Ready for this!!

Congrats! I bet you are so excited. My surgeon is only an hour away. I remember the drive to the hospital nearly killed me in anticipation lol I can't imagine flying like some of you guys do :) Best of luck to you!

Best of luck! I'll be praying for you and all my other sleeve day buddies today as we all take this awesome journey head on!

Best of luck! I'll be praying for you and all my other sleeve day buddies today as we all take this awesome journey head on!

Just noticed you posted today for surgery tmw! I head in at 12:30 today! Best of luck & safe travels!

Good luck and safe travels Mississippi!! And good luck today crissy!!!!

Thank you! In preop now!!!!

Good luck and safe travels Mississippi!! And good luck today crissy!!!!

Update when you can! So exciting!!

Surgery delayed 2 hours and my butt hurts from sitting on this stretcher lolol! I'm just sooooo ready but I would hope he would take extra time with me if needed! Looking at 2pm now!

Best of luck to you! Sending healing thoughts your way...

I'm sorry about your delay. It can feel like forever, but you're there and ready to go. I have me surgery on Friday and time seems to be moving in near reverse! Good luck and remember to enjoy the journey, even the delay!

Well I'm officially on the other side! Yesterday was a tad but chaotic! 2 hours late then spent 6 hours in recovery bc the hospital had no beds! I was pretty nauseas and kept dry heaving, that was painful! Finally I got a room at 930pm! So car as most say the worst pain is the gas! I've walked and walked and it just woke go away! Today in on a lesser strength drug. Otherwise I'm pretty pleased with everything! Sipping lots of Water even had 3 2-oz cups of broth which was heavenly! I was able to bring/put in some pj pans and undies and the nurse helped me clean up, that felt awesome! I was offered to go home today but I decided to stay the extra night! I'm glad I did, it's pretty quiet now that all my visitors have headed home! I'm off to do a few more laps around the unit before I head to bed! Nighty Night!

Well I'm officially on the other side! Yesterday was a tad but chaotic! 2 hours late then spent 6 hours in recovery bc the hospital had no beds! I was pretty nauseas and kept dry heaving, that was painful! Finally I got a room at 930pm! So car as most say the worst pain is the gas! I've walked and walked and it just woke go away! Today in on a lesser strength drug. Otherwise I'm pretty pleased with everything! Sipping lots of Water even had 3 2-oz cups of broth which was heavenly! I was able to bring/put in some pj pans and undies and the nurse helped me clean up, that felt awesome! I was offered to go home today but I decided to stay the extra night! I'm glad I did, it's pretty quiet now that all my visitors have headed home! I'm off to do a few more laps around the unit before I head to bed! Nighty Night!

Congrats happy to hear you made it through fine. Keep us updated in the November forum if you can!

Glad to hear you're doing better and are on the other side. My sister had her surgery in Denison, tx and the same thing happened to her. She got into recovery at around noon and finally got a room after 8pm!!! She was so frustrated and upset, but I can honestly say that the staff was amazing the entire time.

Hang in there and keep up that walkin n sippin.

April

Yall keep me in your prayers! Flying to Texas today!! Ready for this!!

Wondering how you did? How you feeling today?