Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

HW 375

SW 339

CW 197

TPL 178

TPG 176- I will be revising this goal.

Another 2lbs this week and I went on vacation so I'm very happy with that result.

HW: 304 28-OCT-2013
SW: 284 26-DEC-2103
CW: 188.6
TPL: 115.4
TPG: 154
Weight loss since surgery: 95.4
Weight loss from highest weight: 115.4

Down .6 lbs

HW: 293 in 2009/2010

(Got down to 199-200 in aug 2011 ????but gained once again ????????)

SW: ~240 on 12-DEC-2013

CW: 156.8 I'm at goal but I have been sick the past week with little appetite and diarrhea, hoping I can keep my weight this low in a healthier manner

TPL: 136.2????????????

TPG: ZERO (155-60)????yay!!!

Weight loss since surgery: 83.2

I'm 5'7.5"

Happy Surgiversary Again to All! Well We (I) made it my Surgiversary and one year later, I am reporting in a little short of my goal. I gained and loss in the last few weeks with celebrating my birthday and festivities from the holidays. But the best thing of all is at least I'm not where I use to be... Extremely Grateful, Thankful and Blessed! But I am noticing my appetite is increasing and I am able to take in more. Crazy thing is I have found myself eating almost a whole row of chips ahoy Cookies. I never did this before. Pray for me weight loss fam, that this will not turn into a habit.

HW: 297 (12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013)

CW: 171.4

TPL: 125.6

TPG: 127 (1.4 lbs. shy of meeting my goal to be at 170lbs. by 1 yr Surgiversary date) ????

Total lbs. loss since surgery: 112.2

Wishing everyone "Happy New Year" and continued success on this great journey to the "New You"

5 ft 5 still wearing a size 12. (Goal is to be s size 8/10)

HW 362

SW 320

CW 220, +3 lbs

TPL 142

TGP 132

Gained a couple pounds this week, 3 to be exact! It shows what no exercise and constant grazing will do in a short timeframe. Time to get back on the program. Looking forward to exercise and a routine of more healthy eating

Happy Surgiversary Again to All! Well We (I) made it my Surgiversary and one year later, I am reporting in a little short of my goal. I gained and loss in the last few weeks with celebrating my birthday and festivities from the holidays. But the best thing of all is at least I'm not where I use to be... Extremely Grateful, Thankful and Blessed! But I am noticing my appetite is increasing and I am able to take in more. Crazy thing is I have found myself eating almost a whole row of chips ahoy Cookies. I never did this before. Pray for me weight loss fam, that this will not turn into a habit.

HW: 297 (12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013)

CW: 171.4

TPL: 125.6

TPG: 127 (1.4 lbs. shy of meeting my goal to be at 170lbs. by 1 yr Surgiversary date) ????

Total lbs. loss since surgery: 112.2

Wishing everyone "Happy New Year" and continued success on this great journey to the "New You"

5 ft 5 still wearing a size 12. (Goal is to be s size 8/10)

Totally know what U mean. I "tested" my sleeve at about 6 months out to see if I could handle Cookies and I got in an entire "sleeve" of gluten free sandwich cookies within 5 minutes ???????????? I was shocked and even more shocked that I could have kept going cause I felt little to no discomfort. Oreos and I cannot be around each other for very long or I will attack them ferociously ???????????????? it's all about balance and discipline. I'm glad my sleeve won't allow me to tolerate too much or any cake or fried foods, Pasta, rice, bread. I do enjoy chips and crackers occasionally sometimes too much ????

Edited by sandisleeve

My surgiversary is on Wednesday, which is very exciting. I've been away from home for a week and tried weighing myself on my daughter's scale - it looked like no change (which is good). I'll post a more accurate info next week.

HW 238

SW 216

CW 141

TPL 98

TGP 88

Gained 4 pounds...pretty much what I expected since my 4 food groups last week were sugar, alcohol, fat and whatever other carbs I could cram in. I am actually happy to be back on the Protein train....my sleeve was starting to protest.

Edited by Kindle

Hw 236.8

Sw 227

Cw 155 gained +5 ugh

TPL 80ish bc I've gained

TGP 100

My surgiversary was on the 30th, can't believe it's been a yr, grats to all. I'm still having major swallowing issues with spasms, go bck into hospital in January for some throat procedures to c if it'll help, I'm glad i had the surgery but for what I'm going threw, I'd unfortunately take it bck but since i can't, I'm doing my best to pray n deal with it. Happy New year's to you all. If i don't chat soon, i hope to come bck n check in on occasion. Ty Maddie for all that you've done and ty all to my new family, love you all and may God continue to bless and keep you????????????!

HW 375

SW 339

CW 196.4

TPL 178.6

TPG 176 original goal

Down .6 this week

Congratulations to all of you who have worked so hard and done so well during our first year.

I'm up about a pound, but seem to be fluctuating by a 1 - 1.5 pounds right around this weight. I got to my surgiversary (yeah!), just shy of my final goal of 150.

I'm pleased that I didn't gain a bunch over the holidays (I wasn't very careful and didn't find a place to workout on my travels despite efforts). I'm hopeful that I will finally make goal in early 2015.

HW: 232

SW: 223

CW: 151.8

TPL: 80.2

TPG: 82

HW 362

SW 320

CW 218

TPL 144

TGP 132

Lost 2 of the Holiday pounds this week. I did well by returning to eating pretty clean for the week and restarting the exercise regimen. It is amazing how quickly weight gain can start when the regulars routines for eating and exercise change.

No change for the last two weeks.

Had my year appointment last week. Doctor was thrilled - even though I was not. I have been struggling to lose the last 60 days or so. He wasn't alarmed as my measurements continue to get smaller even though the scale isn't moving too fast. That being said, I'm pretty sure if I were eating a little cleaner, I'd be doing some better.

Can't really complain though!

HW 238

SW 216

CW 137

TPL 101

TGP 88

Lost all the holiday weight. I was really surprised how much I craved sweets after eating them for a week. Took a few days to detox, but as yummy as all the Christmas treats were, I really do feel better eating healthy.

Minor change in my weight - I'll wait for more to post - getting off Christmas sweets and back to eating healthy is rough!

I did get my 1 year blood tests drawn - I see the Doc in 1.5 wks