Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where, where?? I swear, my nighttime habit of going to bed early really interferes with my enjoyment of reading crazy.

ETA: Never mind. Found it. Siiiiigggghhh. So Butter's a liar now?

You can't call me a liar unless you have a scientific study backing that up.

Dr. O'Brien says so, and he is the leading expert on this. Everyone KNOWS this and if you don't believe it, you are being noncompliant.

Dr. O'Brien says so, and he is the leading expert on this. Everyone KNOWS this and if you don't believe it, you are being noncompliant.

Quiet....I'm in my green zone.

Green zone my ass! I'm in the red zone! I typed a post and the damn thread is locked now!! Thanks guys....

Why was that thread locked? Because we disagreed? I saw no rules being broken. Yes it's a tired debate already, but not against the rules. I would prefer a warning to clarify this....if we're not allowed to go to the lapband forum....why did he combine us all?

Dang.. I miss all the fun.

Why was that thread locked? Because we disagreed? I saw no rules being broken. Yes it's a tired debate already, but not against the rules. I would prefer a warning to clarify this....if we're not allowed to go to the lapband forum....why did he combine us all?

Seems like all the threads with misinformation from the beast are getting locked...I wouldn't take it personally.

I've lived in a green-zone or two.

Didn't stop us from getting rocketed, frag grenaded or car-bombed. AND we were compliant!

Sheesh! :P

Which thread was locked this time?

Okay, seriously? Every time I step away from the forum, a thread gets its wings.

Just did the doctor visit with husband to see if we can dig up another comorbidity for him. I leave in about an hour for my 4 week follow up with the surgeon (and am trying hard to just be cool and not try to take off any more weight, or wear shorts, or anything like I used to with WW.)

Let's everyone try to stay at least within the yellow zone while I'm gone, hm?

Okay, seriously? Every time I step away from the forum, a thread gets its wings. Just did the doctor visit with husband to see if we can dig up another comorbidity for him. I leave in about an hour for my 4 week follow up with the surgeon (and am trying hard to just be cool and not try to take off any more weight, or wear shorts, or anything like I used to with WW.) Let's everyone try to stay at least within the yellow zone while I'm gone, hm?

my 9 month post-op is tomorrow and I've 'only' lost about 10 pounds in the last 4 months (I'm good with this as long as it keeps going away!!!) however I've seriously contemplated shorts, a bowel prep, and diuretics this week :P stupid stupid stupid me :D

Well your in luck fluff because she who shall not be named is now back in her lair... :D

Has she been sent to Azkaban yet?