Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's the story behind your profile name?

Forsythia is a flowering bush. It is also the name of a Veruca Salt song that I just happen to enjoy. And it is not terribly common for a handle so I can usually procure it on the websites I want to go to.

I find a lot of names on here interesting and I'm sure there are good stories behind how everyone chose them. Anyone like to share? For me, Kindle is my horse's name and she was the "straw that broke the camel's back" in my decision to have VSG. I feel bad for her, having to lug my fat ass around the mountains and would love to be able to hop on her without having to find a rock or log to climb up on. (there's a dozen other reasons behind my decision, but my profile name is my tribute to her and how much more fun we will have next summer!)

My name is Gennifer and I wanted to be skinny so gennyoskinny it is

post-167902-0-52586200-1404844851_thumb.png

[ATTACH]46183[/ATTACH]

I own a comic book shop! (And Forsythia is one of my favorite VS songs!!!!! Verruca Salt rules.)

Edited by superbariatricbabe

I own a comic book shop! (And Forsythia is one of my favorite VS songs!!!!! Verruca Salt rules.)

You'll be happy to know that Nina and Louise FINALLY buried the hatchet and VS is back together. :)

Well I have toddler twins. Staying at home with them is a lot of work. So I ROCK.

I have twin 7 year olds. Omg so much work and yes you do rock!

I have twin 7 year olds. Omg so much work and yes you do rock!

Twins are definitely a LOT of work! Mine turned 28 last week. They are less work now (but much more expensive!). Lol

My name is based on a time in my life that I was going thru a divorce. I was the one who had done wrong and took the name gbb77901 to stand for Girl Been Bad and my zip code at the time. ;-)

My hooker/drag name would be Smoky Pollard.

Rock on

I picked my name because it's time I started Makinchanges4me and not worrying about the opinions of others. :)

Well i picked my name because im going to be 54 in January and by then ill be sleeved and starting my new life.

Hi all I had my sleeve done on 2/12/14 and as of today (7/16/14) I'm down 82 LBS, what a life changing thing to do FOR yourself ! I do sometimes get sad that I can't eat as much as I want to ( my eyes are bigger then my stomach) but this is the way it should be,I went from a size 42 jeans to 32 and a s/m shirt now love to shop for new jeans and tee shirts I started out at 271LBS, and now I'm at 189LBS,and I'm 5'6" tall, when at work For lunch I will have a pice of baked chicken that I get from the already prepared self serve section in one of the supper markets I'm a h.v.a.c / plumber so I'm always on the go and it works out good for me plus the money I save is unreal (lol) I do jog NOW I never did before but I'm up to like 3 miles like 3-4 times a week I do this fitness trail in one of the parks by where I live "holmdel park" this trail had 32 work out stations along the way, to work out your whole body , and it makes me feel great! Ok thanks for the platform to tell my wonderful time I'm having with my weight loss i would answer any questions to the best of my ability if you wanted to chat ? Thanks Johnny

My first grandchild was born August 6, 2013, the most beautiful baby boy. I was visiting one time when he was about four months old. My daughter and her husband were going to be working that evening. And I figured I would be babysitting for him. But my daughter looked me in the eye and said mom we don't think you can handle him you can't get off the couch quickly, you can't hold him to stand up and walk around for very long, we just feel like we need to have a babysitter instead of you. I was devastated but I also understood and realized that she was correct! It was on that day that I decided I needed to do something and probably had to be RNY. So when I joined this decided what my nickname would be Mamie because that's what my grandson calls me and I was 60 when he was born. He saved my life thank you Daniel!

I am a Rick Springfield fan for 30 yrs (We call ourselves Rick chicks) and I live in Kentucky and the year I was born.

My stripper name is Trixie Hobbs

I love pelicans and an old boyfriend use to call me that. Not much imagination, but easy for me to remember.

My dogs name and breed (deceased)

I am a Rick Springfield fan for 30 yrs (We call ourselves Rick chicks) and I live in Kentucky and the year I was born.

My stripper name is Trixie Hobbs

My stripper name is Princess Elmwood! LOL!