Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

this may start a riot.

Not confused at all my life didn't start the moment I joined this board-I enter with a lifetime of experience as we all do

I just hate to see people being treated badly. I need to take my own advice and ignore the behavior.

I have no doubt. Just commenting on the fact that you stated you've been on the boards for several months, when in fact, it's been several weeks. Under THIS name, anyways...

Either way, you have the right to say whatever, whenever, no matter HOW long you've been here. Enjoy your time here and WELCOME!

I have no doubt. Just commenting on the fact that you stated you've been on the boards for several months' date=' when in fact, it's been several weeks. Under THIS name, anyways... Either way, you have the right to say whatever, whenever, no matter HOW long you've been here. Enjoy your time here and WELCOME![/quote'] Thank you Lipstick Lady I was responding to Mindijean who was mocking the fact that I have been here only one month and don't like anyone (which is not true at all). I was pointing out that he or she has only been here a few months more (which doesn't matter). At any rate I appreciate the welcome and will do my best not to comment on this situation any more

Edited by TIFFs

Ok seriously this was not meant to be combative what so ever. I was simply stating that some people are very set in their ways and if anyone goes against that they can be negative.

I posted because my dr was saying so many things that I questioned from this site that it was hard to believe what I read. I was writing my personal feelings down about what my dr said as many on this site do.

I follow my drs rules I do what I am told and I learned a lot from this site.

Yes I posted that I had family problems and really appreciated everyone that resoonded. Didnt take it for granted. I explained myself and said sorry for the name of the thread I should have calles it something else.

I find it hard to believe that so many people got so mad about a thread titlle when all I did In my original post was state that some things are hard to read because my dr says that it isn't true doe sleeve patients. Maybe he is wrong maybe he isn't. I really couldn't tell you.

I never said I had a problem with alcohol I don't drink. My mom was an alcoholic all my childhood and far into my teen years.

I have made some mistakes and ate the wrong things and stopped losing but I decided to change my eating and I am losing at a good rate again.

I am a young woman who wrote one stupid thing on a SUPPORT forum so please forgive me if any of it sounded so rude that I needed to be reprimanded by you all.

I will go back to reading posts that I want and not saying much its not a big deal.

This community has some very vocal bad apples, don't let them bring you down.

Oddly, Squishy Face has been on the boards since July and Tiff has been on the board since October. I think you are both confuzzled.

LOL squishy face.

I think I may have joined when the possibility of the Sleeve first came up, but I know I only started posting right before my approval.

But yes, I am always confuzzled. But I mean well.

Thank you Lipstick Lady I was responding to Mindijean who was mocking the fact that I have been here only one month and don't like anyone (which is not true at all). I was pointing out that he or she has only been here a few months more (which doesn't matter). At any rate I appreciate the welcome and will do my best not to comment on this situation any more

You are absolutely and unbelievably wrong. I was mocking nothing. I was saying that I HAD ONLY BEEN HERE A MONTH. And I DO NOT LIKE ANYONE.

Wow. Seriously?

I find that a LOT of the instructions given are for bypass patients. As I've read through sleeve manuals from various programs' date=' I notice sometimes that they even leave bypass terminology in and fail edit out the term "pouch"... I tend to ask "why"? a lot.. Why? Why? why?... If it's a rule for my comfort that's a lot different than if it's a rule for my success,,,, which is different still than a rule for my safety. I've been told before on this forum that my doctor was not worth her salt because my doctor told me that after six weeks, I was free to drink diet soda.. through a straw if I wanted to as long as I didn't experience discomfort from it. Overall I'm really happy with the advice my doctor and her team gave me, and the answers they gave me when I asked "why" which I guess is why I chose them in the first place.... that said, there's more than one way to skin a cat.. and doctors who give different answers/advice are not inherently superior/inferior to mine.[/quote']

I like knowing the "why" of it too. "Because I said so" didnt sit well when I was a kid, and it doesn't sit well now as an adult. Also, when I know what/how couple with why, I've learned. I'm a nerd. I love to learn.

I've only been on this board for a month or less. And I don't like anyone.

If you thought this was me "mocking" you.....nonono. Don't try to read into things that simply aren't there. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Speaking of apples, we are going picking tomorrow!! I will be sure to steer clear of any vocal apples, bad or not.

I had the most amazing Honey Crisp apple last night!

Have fun picking.

If you thought this was me "mocking" you.....nonono. Don't try to read into things that simply aren't there. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Really but you quoted me ( happen to be here one month-coincidence) and you clearly have been here longer than one month so what is it that you were saying? Never mind it REALLY doesn't matter

Removed

Edited by TIFFs

Really but you quoted me ( happen to be here one month-coincidence) and you clearly have been here longer than one month so what is it that you were saying? Never mind it REALLY doesn't matter

I clearly have NOT BEEN POSTING HERE for over a month. And I quoted the whole post. I tend to do that when I want to accurately reply. I have chemo brain and forget very easily, and so quoting helps me remember.

I repeat, absolutely no mocking. And I think you may be the only one who was reading it that way?

I clearly have NOT BEEN POSTING HERE for over a month. And I quoted the whole post. I tend to do that when I want to accurately reply. I have chemo brain and forget very easily' date=' and so quoting helps me remember. I repeat, absolutely no mocking. And I think you may be the only one who was reading it that way?[/quote']

Sorry to hear that and I apologize if I read too much into it

I clearly have NOT BEEN POSTING HERE for over a month. And I quoted the whole post. I tend to do that when I want to accurately reply. I have chemo brain and forget very easily, and so quoting helps me remember.

I repeat, absolutely no mocking. And I think you may be the only one who was reading it that way?

We are twinsies!!I have brain tumor brain!!

I didn't read you as mocking anyone, in all serious. Hopefully Tiff understands that, too.

Either way' date=' you have the right to say whatever, whenever, no matter HOW long you've been here. Enjoy your time here and WELCOME![/quote']

I've been here 2 years and still can't say what I want or I get accused of being a bully, food nazi.....and an enabler.

Not to mention a nose picker.