Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you eating enough Protein? It will affect your appetite...the more protein you have, the less hungry you will be.

I am in that same boat! I don't know what the answer is! I had to stop my Vitamins when I was only 2 weeks after surgery because they really make me eat! From the first day I could eat basically anything I wanted except salads and beef! So if anyone can help with this always being hungry, please help! I eat plenty of protein! I only drank the Protein for about 2/3 wks after surgery because it made me so nauseated!

I get hungry every 3 hours, but I figure since my stomach is so small it emptys fast so I eat 6 small meal a day and still find it hard to get in all the Protein and required Water. Waiting the half hours before and after meals to drink or eat fill up my day. When I'm hungry if I just finished drinking I set my timer and in half hour I will eat something and vice versa.

Me too! I'm always hungry! and I'm only 3 weeks post-op!

I don't know what it is, but even though I am on a regular diet, I still have a lot of Protein drinks, for that is the only I know to get enough Protein. So I'm thinking "maybe I'm hungry so much and so often because what I "eat" is liquid"... I don't know... But I totally sympathize...

Me too! I'm always hungry! and I'm only 3 weeks post-op!

I don't know what it is' date=' but even though I am on a regular diet, I still have a lot of Protein drinks, for that is the only I know to get enough Protein. So I'm thinking "maybe I'm hungry so much and so often because what I "eat" is liquid"... I don't know... But I totally sympathize...[/quote']

Are you still losing the weight or have you hit a stand still?

Are you still losing the weight or have you hit a stand still?

I'm still losing.

I lost 3lbs this week, and 4lbs last week.

Yesterday, I was 210, and just this morning, I was 209.2.

I'm still losing.

I lost 3lbs this week' date=' and 4lbs last week.

Yesterday, I was 210, and just this morning, I was 209.2.[/quote']

That is great. I can't wait until I can say that. My sleeve is Wednesday so I am just nervous

I am hungry most days too, I get such a grumbly stomach that hurts if it is not fed. I can hold about 3/4 c. I am worried that I will be able to hold too much food before I hit my 100pound goal. I keep my Protein at greater than 60 and my cals less than 1000. I am almost 9 weeks out, and today I ate a cup of movie popcorn(no butter) No problems tolerating it, but it was the best chewed popcorn I ever ate. It really was not worth it, I learned, not that good.

That is great. I can't wait until I can say that. My sleeve is Wednesday so I am just nervous

Right around the corner! Good Luck!!! :)

I am 9 months in and I am always hungrey and eating I just don't understand that I can eat so much all at once. I'm trying to find this question out too. And I am gaining weight and stuck at the weight can't seem to lose and I barley lost anything in the begin with.

yes I eat way more than 60 grams of Protein a day some days 80 grams . My weight loss is 35 pounds in 60 days, but I am still hungry a lot

yes I eat way more than 60 grams of Protein a day some days 80 grams . My weight loss is 35 pounds in 60 days' date=' but I am still hungry a lot[/quote']

Everyone says they eat all these Protein how you know how much protein u eat and calories I am so confused. Do you actually sit there and measure your food and add everything up you eat? Like weight watchers? May that's why I'm not succeeding because I'm not doing that. I got start measuring and eating right. BecAuse I realize protein makes me full and the junk food I can keep eating and maybe that's why I don't eat protein so I can just eat an eat and it goes down smoothly. I have serious issues I can't control myself I go crazy for chocolate and Cookies and I think about it 247 it's ridiculous like I have an addition

I measure everything. I am trying to not goof up, so I think if I measure it will keep me on track. I read every label at least 3 times. Funny now that I confessed I am hungry all the time, I have had 2 days of not very hungry at all. Could barely reach 550 cals and 64 gms of Protein. Now that is the way I expect my sleeve to work.

I measure and log what I eat on myfitnesspal it is very helpful. I get my Protein in everyday, however I do get hungry. But it does not bother me to feel hungry as it is not as intense pre surgery.