Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling pretty good. Still bloated. Getting liquids in. Walking. Don't ever want to eat again!!

Thanks for asking. I found whey Protein Shots at Vitamin world. 3 oz shots. 49 grams Protein. Put them in the blender with ice. Makes a great protein filled slushie. 3 servings at least.

Had my sleeve on Monday the 21 st. Wednesday was horrible , Thursday was worse but the fog lifted this morning and I feel great today. Gatorade has helped with liquids. Aging trouble getting all Protein in today

Got sleeved Thursday. Feel ok yesterday I was so uncomfortable and could get much liquids in. Going home today and hoping to get more in today if I take too big of sips it hurts other than that doing great.

Today is post op day 4 for me and it feels like the fog is lifting. sleeping a ton, which is to be expected but today I was able to handle an afternoon of shopping.

Now my abs feel like I've been doing thousands of crunches!

Today I've also gotten the most liquids in so far, since getting sleeved on Tuesday.

Today is post op day 4 for me and it feels like the fog is lifting. sleeping a ton' date=' which is to be expected but today I was able to handle an afternoon of shopping. Now my abs feel like I've been doing thousands of crunches! Today I've also gotten the most liquids in so far, since getting sleeved on Tuesday.[/quote']so good to hear!

Today is post op day 4 for me and it feels like the fog is lifting. sleeping a ton, which is to be expected but today I was able to handle an afternoon of shopping.

Now my abs feel like I've been doing thousands of crunches!

Today I've also gotten the most liquids in so far, since getting sleeved on Tuesday.

Today is day 4 for me too gomekast. I am feeling pretty good. My spirits are good. I am also sleeping a lot and it feels great. I don't have much interest in eating or drinking, but I am doing my best to get my liquids in. I think I am only getting in about 40 oz. yesterday and today. And my Protein intake is like 10g... not very good. My strategy is to get liquid in and try to get in what Protein I can. But all in all, I think things are going pretty smoothly.

So, yesterday I was able to go without any pain meds all day. This morning I woke up feeling like a truck ran over my tummy! I walked a ton yesterday and felt pretty normal.

Had to take another dose of roxicet this morning it was so bad. Anyone else have this happen?

I'm having a hard time getting my 48oz in, but really pushing myself to get there.

Having a hard time with liquids too fast. Pushed too hard yesterday. Ended up with wicked heartburn

My dr said do as much as I can but don't push it. I only got 1 shake in yesterday today a 16 oz Gatorade and half Protein Shake so far. I think I will get 2 in today. The gas pains are what is holding me back for now.

Today is day 6 for me Sleeved last Monday The fog lifted on Fridy morning for me. feel great today. Gatorade was the only way I could get all my liquids in and they scared me with read it for dehydration so I am really watching it. Protein Shakes are going down pretty easy. Sipping slowly.

Today was day 3, getting fluids and Protein in was a bit harder today. I still have a couple of oz of my Protein Shake to get in. I've felt pretty good overall, tired, no real pain and thank goodness, no nausea. All incisions look good :)

I was sleeved on the 21st. All is well. I am down 19 lbs as of today. I feel good. I am getting my Protein in and most of my Water. I am sooooo happy I made the decision to have my sleeve!!

I was sleeved on 10/22/13 at 7:30 AM. Best thing I ever did for myself! Was not sick and haven't taken pain medication since I came home. I never was a "drinker" so hard for me to keep sipping Water and getting the Protein Shakes in every day. But doing my best after threats from my nut about IV fluids for dehydration! Happy with the weight loss so far and dreading the "3 week stall".

Sleeved on October 17th and things have been great, no nausea and very little pain post op.

I'm still struggling to get my Protein shakes and Water in. I'm allowed to have 1 cup a day of soft food broken up into four 1/4 cup meals. I was told that I need to be taking in 1,000 calories a day which seems impossible. I do good to get 500-600 in. Any suggestions??