Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think my sleeve is bipolar!

Somedays my sleeve is a ravenous beast that can't get enough fluids and food!! Other days like today, my sleeve doesn't want anything...

Couldn't even finish 1 egg for Breakfast this morning and yesterday I think I could've eaten the side of a house!!

I know that it depends on the kinds of foods I start feeding my sleeve in the mornings....example, if I eat straight Protein first thing I'm not as hungry (which is the right way to start the day) if I start with a Protein shake or yogurt, I feel hungrier sooner!!

I don't think in experiencing true hunger yet, I think it may be more head hunger!!!!

Kim

Sleeved 8/8/13

Down 38lbs

252lbs to 214lbs

Girl.....I SO feel ya!! It truly is a day to day thing. Some days I wake up so hungry I want to chew on my own arm! some days I wake up and dont' even think about eating until 10ish..(shrugs). hmm...bi-polar sleeves...who knew!!

Your right! you should start your day with an organic pure Protein and an egg is perfect for that.

I got off the shakes as soon as I could, no need for all those chemicals in my body. But to each its own.

I also do not experience hunger. I can go all day and not eat and I don;t ever feel anything. I sometimes feel empty but never hunger.

I have a grouchy tummy some days I can eat anything and be ok and other days I will eat something normal and be pukey all day long. I think its pretty normal.

I also do not experience hunger. I can go all day and not eat and I don;t ever feel anything. I sometimes feel empty but never hunger.

I don't think mine is true hunger like I use to get pre-sleeve I think it's more like you said....it's an empty feeling!!!

Head hunger is another story now!!!! Sometimes that head hunger talks REALLY, REALLY LOUD Though ;)

Kim

How funny you say this...I am the same way! Some days I feel hungry a lot...other days I am struggling just to swallow something down. I know that I am truly hungry though cuz I will take anything to fill my belly, not just a "craving". It's strange though. Idk why I didn't lose the hunger like some folks, but I think in the end that won't be a bad thing, cuz i've read several posts about people not wanting to eat at all:( Not healthy at all.