Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the day!

Getting better and better everyday. Went for a walk outside. Got in 75 grams of Protein and all my Vitamins. Trying to drink more Water. Still a little gas but the farts are helping. Lol. I'm going. To work on Monday for 4-5 hours. I am self employed and need to do some paperwork and give some directions. I should be fine. How are you doing. I can sit at my desk and give orders. But getting back to normal is probably best for me. I won't overdue it.

Sounds like you are doing so well. I admire that you are going back to work so soon. I can only hope I will do as well. I have heard about the gas pains. Glad to know walking helps. It is facinating that moving helps the healing. That would be counter intuitive for me. So thankful for this site and the sharing, I am learning a lot. Still scared, but feeling more confident everyday. My insurance says they should know by the 15th yea or nea. Be careful tomorrow.

I am two days post op and am amazed at how well things have gone. My pain has never exceeded a 2-3 out of 10. My worst experience was dry heaving (three times) and then there was the shart in my bed... I know it's too early to Celebrate success' date=' but very relieved at how good it's gone.[/quote']

Woohoo! Good for you. I hope I will be on that side of my surgery soon. I hope and pray my pain will b so manageable. Oh. No 'shart' haven't heard that phrase in years. That sucks but now I know one more thing to expect. I am more scared of the dry heaves. Pain meds make me so sick.

Hi Mamasanch,

I was wondering how your week is going? How was work? Hope your feeling fab. No news from Aetna yet, they told me Mon, by end of week I will have answer. Fingers crossed. Have a fabulous day :)

Hi Mamasanch' date='

I was wondering how your week is going? How was work? Hope your feeling fab. No news from Aetna yet, they told me Mon, by end of week I will have answer. Fingers crossed. Have a fabulous day :)[/quote']

Work was fine worked max 5 hours each day. But Exhaisted when I get home. Swelling is going down and still sore. But I have to remember I am only 9 days out. Hoping to feel normal about day30. Still happy with me decision Getting all my Protein in and seeing the scale move down. Exciting.

I am pleased everything is going well. I can't wait till I am on the losers bench. I only lost 3 lbs a month on the supervised diet so I am now 22 down. It would be nice to lose even 10 lbs a month :-).

Have you had any cravings? Hunger? Notice any changes in skin? hair? Sorry im so nosy :-P

The pain is controllable. Today from a 1-10 my pain was about a 4. Remembe everyone is different. Walked 2 times. Just a little drugged up.

This is a relief to me. I only rated labor an 8 at the highest. I've never had any surgery so I can do a 4 with pain meds ;)