Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the day!

Sleeved yesterday still here relaxing will get discharged tomorrow! No major pain just sore will get up and walking the hall after my nap!

Sleeved yesterday still here relaxing will get discharged tomorrow! No major pain just sore will get up and walking the hall after my nap!

That's great. I hope I have no pain when it's my time lol.

Recovery is goings. Surgery was at 10. Getting rest and then walking. Slept most of the day. The pain is not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck everyone. I was extremely nervous and it all went smoothly.

Recovery is goings. Surgery was at 10. Getting rest and then walking. Slept most of the day. The pain is not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck everyone. I was extremely nervous and it all went smoothly.

Mamasanch,

I am so glad everything went well and the pain is not so bad. That is one of my biggest fears, uncontrolled pain. Keep us posted.

Mamasanch' date='

I am so glad everything went well and the pain is not so bad. That is one of my biggest fears, uncontrolled pain. Keep us posted.[/quote']

The pain is controllable. Today from a 1-10 my pain was about a 4. Remembe everyone is different. Walked 2 times. Just a little drugged up.

The pain is controllable. Today from a 1-10 my pain was about a 4. Remembe everyone is different. Walked 2 times. Just a little drugged up.

Thanks for the update mamasanch. A 4 sounds manageable. Glad to hear you are up and walking. Get some rest.

Thanks for the update mamasanch. A 4 sounds manageable. Glad to hear you are up and walking. Get some rest.

How are you doing. My pain went up second day due to the horrible gas. Lots of walking helped. I'm home feeling better and staying focused. Trying to get liquids in. But still not as bad as I anticipated. I think I expected the worse and so I accept the pain as part of this process. Hope your doing well.

How are you doing. My pain went up second day due to the horrible gas. Lots of walking helped. I'm home feeling better and staying focused. Trying to get liquids in. But still not as bad as I anticipated. I think I expected the worse and so I accept the pain as part of this process. Hope your doing well.

I am sorry your pain went up yesterday, how was it today? Glad to hear it was not as bad as you thought. You have such a great positive attitude. I am pre-op and really appreciate you taking the time to log your journey and what helps. How's it going with the liquids? What can you have this week? Hope you are better everyday. :-)

Getting better and better everyday. Went for a walk outside. Got in 75 grams of Protein and all my Vitamins. Trying to drink more Water. Still a little gas but the farts are helping. Lol. I'm going. To work on Monday for 4-5 hours. I am self employed and need to do some paperwork and give some directions. I should be fine. How are you doing. I can sit at my desk and give orders. But getting back to normal is probably best for me. I won't overdue it.

I am sorry your pain went up yesterday' date=' how was it today? Glad to hear it was not as bad as you thought. You have such a great positive attitude. I am pre-op and really appreciate you taking the time to log your journey and what helps. How's it going with the liquids? What can you have this week? Hope you are better everyday. :-)[/quote']

I see you are preop. Don't be scared. I see people post all kinds of results. You need to expect the worst pain then you are mentally prepared. I had never had any surgery. So I expected the worst. I am in pain but dealing with it day by day and it is easing up. Good luck let me know when your approved and have date.

I am two days post op and am amazed at how well things have gone. My pain has never exceeded a 2-3 out of 10. My worst experience was dry heaving (three times) and then there was the shart in my bed... I know it's too early to Celebrate success, but very relieved at how good it's gone.

It's amazing that things are going good for me so far! I was sleeved on 10/7/13. I was able to get out today and take my son to our church picnic! He had a ball and I did too! I brought my shakes and propel zero with me it was nice to get out the house! My soreness is starting to go away and I meet with the doctor on Wednesday and he will give me the go ahead to start the soft/purée food stage! My scale doesn't work I thought if I buy new batteries it will but it doesn't! I will set out to buy one this week!

Good luck.... Sending u lots of prayers

Praying that you have a successful surgery and a quick recovery :-)