Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay, people don't bash me on this question. Hopefully, we're all mature adults and can handle the question with a positive comments.

1. If I have rough/ kinky sex will my port move or relocate itself?

2. Has anyone gotten pregnant with the lapband?

3. Will doing multiple positions such as being upside down etc. move my port/band?

I was just very curious about having sex with the lapband. Thanks!

Girl, do you! Just don't get out of hand - don't let him flip, twist or make you bend too awkwardly and you should be fine. Anything within reason.

Are you sure you need to be banded? If I could make any of those moves, I'd leave the band alone ;)

In any event, it shouldn't affect your insides, and that's where the band is. The port is another story it's right below the skin surface, so just be careful when it comes to the location of where your port is and you should be fine.

Rock on girl!

This post made me lol :) Not sure when you were banded but I would say go for it!! I have had no problems but maybe you should check with your surgeon? There is a whole thread for pregnant banders so yes you can still get pregnant with the lap band. it's a big reason some women chose this WLS vs other options because you can still have babies! :)

Lol I would save some of those moves till after some weight it shed. It keeps getting better and better!

if it hurts, or uncomfy, switch and move

.....otherwise anything goes....

ps, the port sewn into your muscle so unless you are into serious bodily injury type sex or MMA fighting style sex, you should be good... :wacko:

When it's my time to leave this earth, can I look you up? This is how I always wanted to go :wub:

When it's my time to leave this earth, can I look you up? This is how I always wanted to go :wub:

and to think i just let you out of the time out corner recently.....back into the corner you go..... :huh:

And going into detail..I have done every move man made under the stars...port's still intact <WINK>

Your port is well sutured (unless your doc specified otherwise). So, just like working out, sex and the fun positions it puts us in will not impact the port.

I have gotten pregnant on the band. Beware, it makes you fertile (but maybe it was position 2,345 that did it)

And girl, sex is the first forum post we all opened up..are you kidding me LMAO

i was sore right after surgery - but once healed, sky's the limit!

I have had absolutely no trouble at all. I madey partner

Sorry... I made my partner wait 3 weeks after surgery. By then, we were both ready. I don't ever hang from the chandelier or anything like that but it was very active. No port pain to report!!