Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's wrong with wanting to see a stripper?

I never been to a strip club. I mention for my 40th birthday I wanted to go to a strip club & see men shake there thing. Hubby said I guess you won't be with me if your planning on doing that. I said nada. He then said oh haven't you seen Enough "dick" in your life time? I still said nada.

Of course I feel it was wrong & rude of him to say that but I'm trying to keep the peace.

I married very young had kids young except my last two I was age 28 & 29. With all this being said I only been to a club twice one club was a social club so it was a bunch of low class people. Then the other was really nice we meet a celebrity. So I haven't been out much. Family gathering small parties or parties I made & host my self.

Now age 34 I feel like I miss out on a few clubs & watching men shake there thing. Going out with my mom as an adult. My sisters as adults. I never been to a bar & even though I'm a social drinker how does being in a bar feel? How would I experience anything if all I ever known is how to raise a family,cook,clean and do everything for my kids.

Now I want to break free & do what I want. Have my own place. Have plastic surgery. Enjoy life & be in peace & not force to cook even though I love it but I'm at the point of hitting this man with the pan lmbo

does he go to strip clubs or watch movies or look at magazines with nudity in them?

I never been to a strip club. I mention for my 40th birthday I wanted to go to a strip club & see men shake there thing. Hubby said I guess you won't be with me if your planning on doing that. I said nada. He then said oh haven't you seen Enough "dick" in your life time? I still said nada.

Of course I feel it was wrong & rude of him to say that but I'm trying to keep the peace.

I married very young had kids young except my last two I was age 28 & 29. With all this being said I only been to a club twice one club was a social club so it was a bunch of low class people. Then the other was really nice we meet a celebrity. So I haven't been out much. Family gathering small parties or parties I made & host my self.

Now age 34 I feel like I miss out on a few clubs & watching men shake there thing. Going out with my mom as an adult. My sisters as adults. I never been to a bar & even though I'm a social drinker how does being in a bar feel? How would I experience anything if all I ever known is how to raise a family,cook,clean and do everything for my kids.

Now I want to break free & do what I want. Have my own place. Have plastic surgery. Enjoy life & be in peace & not force to cook even though I love it but I'm at the point of hitting this man with the pan lmbo

Tiny don't know how many years apart you two are in age, but it sounds like your hubby is trully scared of losing you. I know it sounds strange because of the crap he tells you, but he doesn't know how to react to the weight loss. And because you got married so young, you didn't get a chance probably to, what us oldtimers call, "sow your oats" as you became a wife, mother, housekeeper, cook, dishwasher and of course that list goes on. What hubby doesn't realize by treating you so badly he is actually pushing you away and what he is so scared of is going to happen. It is going to be hard lesson for him to learn, if he ever does. But girl, go for it and enjoy that 40th birthday. He is trying to keep you by thinking he can control you. My favorite saying is "you can't argue with stupid" and he is acting totally stupid. Go out and have fun for yourself, you deserve that.

You don't see male parts at those clubs. Unless there are clubs that offer services I never saw. Lol! They go down to speedos.

I don't know. I wouldn't go to places like that because I wouldn't want my boyfriend to go to places like that. What's wrong with just going to a regular bar?

Now age 34 I feel like I miss out on a few clubs & watching men shake there thing. Going out with my mom as an adult. My sisters as adults. I never been to a bar & even though I'm a social drinker how does being in a bar feel? How would I experience anything if all I ever known is how to raise a family' date='cook,clean and do everything for my kids.

Now I want to break free & do what I want. Have my own place. Have plastic surgery. Enjoy life & be in peace & not force to cook even though I love it but I'm at the point of hitting this man with the pan lmbo[/quote']

Maybe go out of curiosity...but believe me, strip clubs are pretty boring. Personally, I don't agree with objectifying men or women, and I agree, I don't go because I wouldn't want my husband to go to a strip club. They're all kind of seedy and gross.

does he go to strip clubs or watch movies or look at magazines with nudity in them?

No he doesn't go to strip clubs bars or clubs. We watch movies together sometimes that's as far as it goes. No magazines.

Tiny don't know how many years apart you two are in age' date=' but it sounds like your hubby is trully scared of losing you. I know it sounds strange because of the crap he tells you, but he doesn't know how to react to the weight loss. And because you got married so young, you didn't get a chance probably to, what us oldtimers call, "sow your oats" as you became a wife, mother, housekeeper, cook, dishwasher and of course that list goes on. What hubby doesn't realize by treating you so badly he is actually pushing you away and what he is so scared of is going to happen. It is going to be hard lesson for him to learn, if he ever does. But girl, go for it and enjoy that 40th birthday. He is trying to keep you by thinking he can control you. My favorite saying is "you can't argue with stupid" and he is acting totally stupid. Go out and have fun for yourself, you deserve that.[/quote']

We are 21 years apart. I'm 34 years old.

You don't see male parts at those clubs. Unless there are clubs that offer services I never saw. Lol! They go down to speedos.

Girl whatever package they got going on will be fine with me :) I love watching men I see tv and movies if men in the strip club"I love what my eyes see" lmbo

I don't know. I wouldn't go to places like that because I wouldn't want my boyfriend to go to places like that. What's wrong with just going to a regular bar?

I never been to a bar neither :( I'm just a wife maid cook & babysitter

Maybe go out of curiosity...but believe me' date=' strip clubs are pretty boring. Personally, I don't agree with objectifying men or women, and I agree, I don't go because I wouldn't want my husband to go to a strip club. They're all kind of seedy and gross.[/quote']

Could be true but I'm very curious to see what's out there. I'm getting older. I need to see more then 3 kids the stove & my bottle collecting :)

Now age 34 I feel like I miss out on a few clubs & watching men shake there thing. Going out with my mom as an adult. My sisters as adults. I never been to a bar & even though I'm a social drinker how does being in a bar feel? How would I experience anything if all I ever known is how to raise a family' date='cook,clean and do everything for my kids.

Now I want to break free & do what I want. Have my own place. Have plastic surgery. Enjoy life & be in peace & not force to cook even though I love it but I'm at the point of hitting this man with the pan lmbo[/quote']

Girl if you want to go see some strippers then go. Same as going to the bar to have a drink with the girls. We changed our lives for a number of reason...why deny ourselves things we want to do?? When I have my baby and hit my goal weight which is 25 more pounds, I want to skydrive. Sure wasn't something I could do at 319 pounds.

Your husband is just scared of losing you. You are way younger then him (I know age doesn't matter just making a statement ) and you're skinny now. He is just scared you will run off with someone younger then him. But he needs to realize saying the crap he has been (yes, ive been following your posts) he will lose you and the best thing that has happened to him. My husband was the same way after my surgery until I put him in his place. Lol. Men!!!

But for the rest of it...girl we went through a major change to better ourselves. Live life with no regrets!!!! :)

HW:331 SW:319 11-26-12 CW: 196 8-16-13 GW:170

Girl if you want to go see some strippers then go. Same as going to the bar to have a drink with the girls. We changed our lives for a number of reason...why deny ourselves things we want to do?? When I have my baby and hit my goal weight which is 25 more pounds' date=' I want to skydrive. Sure wasn't something I could do at 319 pounds.

Your husband is just scared of losing you. You are way younger then him (I know age doesn't matter just making a statement ) and you're skinny now. He is just scared you will run off with someone younger then him. But he needs to realize saying the crap he has been (yes, ive been following your posts) he will lose you and the best thing that has happened to him. My husband was the same way after my surgery until I put him in his place. Lol. Men!!!

But for the rest of it...girl we went through a major change to better ourselves. Live life with no regrets!!!! :)

HW:331 SW:319 11-26-12 CW: 196 8-16-13 GW:170[/quote']

Correction...the crap hes been SAYING. My finger get ahead of me sometimes. Lol

Correction...the crap hes been SAYING. My finger get ahead of me sometimes. Lol

Thanks :) I don't think it will happen living with him but it will one day.

Tiny I am so sorry you are in the situation that you are in, keep you head up. I relate in someways as to what your husband is doing. My ex was five years younger than I. Remember I said ex. I caught him in bed with another woman who was only 6 years older than his oldest, if that much. Well, he asked me to give him sometime to work it out, about getting a divorce. Papers were served within two weeks of that conversation. It tore me up, but I got the best attorney and got everything I wanted. Then a year later I met my last husand and had the most wonderful 12 years of my life, as it seems he did to. My ex went on to marry his alcoholic girlfriend (he also became an alcoholic) a few months after I got married. Karma does have a way of coming full circle. She continues to dissapear and sleeps with other men, ex has had a heart attack, now diabetic, cancer, and full blown emphysema. She has been diagnosed with full blown cirrhosis of the liver. In the meantime he still tries to control her because he wants to strut around crowing about "look at my catch, I've got a younger woman". But for that control he lost all the respect of his children and friends. You are a survivor and there is something better for you out there for you. Keep your head up.