Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all, how is everyone? I haven't posted in awhile and really missed reading everyone's updates. Hope everyone is doing good. Well here is a quick up date about me. I had my surgery(bypass) August 15th 2013 highest wt 297 surgery wt 282. Was a tight size 24/26 jeans & 3/4x tops As of today a little over six months post-op I broke into wONEderland! Current wt 196 and wearing a size 16 jeans & large top. 14 more lbs until I've lost 100lbs! Oh and hair still falling out... I'm just wondering how long I will continue to lose weight as I'm also 14 weeks prego! I'm glad I didn't get rid of all of my bigger clothes, now I don't have to buy to many maternity clothes lol! Keep positive everyone ♡

Congrats on the pregnancy and making it to onederland!

Congrats on the pregnancy and making it to onederland!

congratulation

Hey everyone how you all doing? I am at 205lbs today. Dwn from 350lbs at my highest dwn not quite 100lbs from surgery. Feeling great. I have an amazing bf and family. My mom just had double mastectomy on Friday so glad she made it through that. I have my biopsy of liver tomorrow and I'm extremely scared to find out what's going on plus scared of how bad that's gna hurt... Anyways how's everyone doing? I'm in a size 10/12 and wearing anywhere between m-XL shirts :-) I do have some bad excess skin but it's slowly tightening up... Hopefully it'll tighten up more. How's everyone tho ?

Hey everyone how you all doing? I am at 205lbs today. Dwn from 350lbs at my highest dwn not quite 100lbs from surgery. Feeling great. I have an amazing bf and family. My mom just had double mastectomy on Friday so glad she made it through that. I have my biopsy of liver tomorrow and I'm extremely scared to find out what's going on plus scared of how bad that's gna hurt... Anyways how's everyone doing? I'm in a size 10/12 and wearing anywhere between m-XL shirts :-) I do have some bad excess skin but it's slowly tightening up... Hopefully it'll tighten up more. How's everyone tho ?

Hello there! I hope the biopsy went well! I'm praying for you and your Mom! I'm doing good! I'm down about 70 something pounds. I don't weigh in that often I tend to measure by clothes. I've had to get a whole new wardrobe! I'm wearing large tops and dresses and size 12/14! I'm still wearing 14 petite jeans and refuse to buy a 16 anything or an XL. I've found that shopping is harder than usual because I don't know what department to go to but I'll figure it out. I'm wearing my heels again. The higher the better! I was previously wearing 2X, 18-22 so I'm happy for the change. Granted any 18s were really old and use to my body. Congrats on your weightloss! You're doing great!

Hi! Things are going well. I still get nervous that I will slip into old habits. Since no diet was ever successful I worry. I have been feeling hungrier lately.

I am down 88 from surgery, 115 since the start of my journey 3/22/2013. Clothes are strange...I fit into different sizes. I have pants that are 12 and some 14. My shirts are still big xl. Measurement wise I haven't lost anything into chest so that could be why!

I wish I knew how much I was down now! I'm in India and have a feeling I lost a few during the trip here and since I have been. It messed my eating patterns all up and it's tough to get in enough Protein here. I think the trip reset my pouch though as I seem to be less hungry and eating less to get full as well.

Before I left I was down 102 from highest, and 72 since surgery.

Hello everyone. Had my biopsy on Thursday now get results on Thursday this week... Can't wait cause honestly wanna know of I have cancer or not... Also, today is a good day I am at 201 lbs! Only 2 lbs till wonderland lol can't wait to get there. I'm just going crazy not losing as much a month as I'd like. How's everyone's progress...

post-187954-0-25948300-1395020907_thumb.jpg

Ive lost 200 lbs in 1 1/2 & 100 lbs since surgery 8/28

post-190548-0-85837600-1395509017_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH]42670[/ATTACH]

post-190548-0-85837600-1395509017_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH]42670[/ATTACH]

Whelp just checking in to see how everyone's doing! I am hovering around the 201 area and can't wait to hit onederland :D

Looking good!

Hope everyone doin well . At 194 lbs now exciting!! Hope everyone else is doing good!

post-187954-0-90883400-1396862713_thumb.jpg

post-187954-0-70668600-1396862810_thumb.jpg

Can I just say how happy I am for restriction? I've been struggling lately and sometimes eating things I would be better to leave alone (carbs), but thankfully I can never eat more than a few bites. I know I have to work on my mind to get back on track, but I am so happy that restriction is keeping me from completely sabotaging myself. Now to snap out of this funk!

I was doing the same thing and i tried a few thing and didnt make me sick but were bad but im back on track still losing slow