Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I feel like I got a really great hospital and staff and nutritionist that goes through everything and works out meal plans and stuff for me. I think the doctor was maybe getting upset because of the types of foods that you were eating. He's right that fruits are all sugar. It's a natural sugar so it's not as bad for your body, but it has no Protein or any other sustaining nutrients that you need right now. Same goes for the potato, while it maybe easy to eat mashed potatoes, they're all starch which again, doesn't really get your body what it needs now. I'm at seven weeks out, and my food plan is 3-4 ounces, or up to half a cup of protein. So chicken, fish, lean lunch meat, cottage cheese, Beans, eggs, Greek yogurt, etc. Once I eat that, if there's any room for anymore then it can be a very small amount of vegetables (preferred by the doctor) or fruits. That's what I have for lunch and dinner, and then I get in one 25g protein tea every morning and at least one 12 ounce glass of milk every afternoon or evening. Only thing I have a hard time getting in is Breakfast. If you want any recipes or lists of stuff that I got at the doctor I'd be happy to share.

I'm also scared of what my dr/nutritionist will say next week. I've been getting ~10g Protein per day when my goal is 60. At least I'm staying hydrated.

I absolutely cannot drink any more shakes' date=' they make me sick even thinking about it.

What I have been eating is mostly good like chicken, hard boiled egg. I've had some mashed banana with Peanut Butter.< /p>

I have been walking approx 4000 steps every day.

Yesterday I was sick twice, I don't know if its part of not eating, coming down with something or my period coming on.[/quote']

Have you tried the nectar brand? I could only find it online, but my bariatric pantry sells a sample pack. You just add water... You could even freeze it for a protein popsicle. The tea was a lifesaver for me because the chocolate, vanilla, strawberry ones from the regular store (powder or pre-made) started to make me gag and I couldn't choke them down.

I can't believe some of you get up to a half cup of food! My surgeon's office says no more than 1/3C forever. They are ok with increasing frequency of meals, but never size. There must be different pouch sizes that differ by practice.

Feeling sorry for myself. Not losing as quickly as I'd like. My body is changing. The way I sit and how my clothes fit (everything is getting baggy) are changing. But the number on the scale is just crawling along. I started out on surgery day at 376 and have only mage it down to 362 4 weeks later. Stupid fat. Ugh. Sorry everyone. I needed somewhere to throw my pity party. I'm also bleeding like a stuck pig.

Don't be so harsh on yourself. Look at it as you will never see 376 again unless its on a bill, on a door or a cash register????you are doing great. Start taking your body measurements and take some pictures to compare from one month to the next. I'm proud of you! You'll be thin and healthy enforce you know it so start saving for that new wardrobe that you're going to need! 3 cheers for you!

So My Birthday Is On Sunday And Dont Have Any Idea On What To Do Ugghhh...Usually For My Birthday I Would Go Out To Eat Or Have A Cook Out...But I Refuse To Spend Money On Something Idk If Ima Get Sick To Uggghhh..Im Tired Of Feeling This Way...Sorry Just Venting....Any Suggestions =(...

I ordered the nectar brand wild cherry off Amazon. I make a quart of sugar free lemonade and put scoop (23 G protein) in an zits a cherry lemonade drink. Really good the lemonade cuts the Protein taste!!

Oh my goodness I gotta get that because I love cherry or strawberry limeade. I jus need to add lime n done crushed ice :)

I can't believe some of you get up to a half cup of food! My surgeon's office says no more than 1/3C forever. They are ok with increasing frequency of meals' date=' but never size. There must be different pouch sizes that differ by practice.[/quote']

Wen was ur surgery?

Okay, so I am at a stall for a while. I am at 226.4 stated at HW 259 SW 247. I have noticed that I am back 2 notches on my bra, and went from 3x shirt to 1x. down one size in slacks. Probably 2 sizes but I like them loose. My nutritionist said a lot of people stall then after 6 weeks (I am in week 5)the weight falls off. I am getting better with the protien but still do not get the full amount. I know that is key and I will work on it. How is everyone else at this stage of the game? I would really like to hear.

I am week 8 and i am at 22 lbs

Go girl, I've lost another pound. It feels good to see the scale move again :)

That's really good. Ill be 2 mth on Oct 6th. As of now i'm down 38lb hw320 sw314 cw276 :)))))

Wen was ur surgery?

08/26